Approval - Fran Kirby + Maren Mjelde

Authors note : I just made up a random name so for this fiction, Frans best friend is called Emily

"I'm nervous love," Maren admitted shakily, fidgeting with her seat belt.

"Don't be. I'll be there the whole time. Plus, you've spoken to her over the phone before," Fran replied, gripping her partners hand across the center console.

Pulling into the driveway of her best friends house, Fran turned the engine off. Maren squeezed Fran's hand before opening her car door. Fran smiled, knocking on the front door.

Emily swung the door open, pushing Fran out of the way. Flinging her arms around Maren, she pulled her in for a hug. Fran laughed softly.

"Nice to see you too Em."
"Hush Franny, I've seen you a million times before, " Emily replied, pulling Fran in for a hug anyway.

Dragging Maren through the door, Emily deposited her on the sofa. Sitting next to her girlfriend, Fran shared a smile with Maren.

"Sorry to bother you Emily, but please may I use your bathroom?"
"Of course, second door on the left. Mind the low ceiling."

As soon as the door shut, Emily slipped into the now vacant seat next to Fran. Wrapping an arm around her small frame, she poked her ribs teasingly.

"So? Little old Fran in love huh?"

"Yeah. Guess I am," Fran smiled shyly.

"Happy for you. I really am. She's good for you Fran. You deserve it."

"She's just amazing Em. She really is."

"She looks at you like your the only thing in the world. But again, you deserve it."

Fran jumped as a hand gently squeezed her shoulder. Maren was hovering above her, eyes soft and placid.

"Bathrooms free if you want it love."

Fran stood up, heading to the bathroom.

Emily turned to Maren smiling. "She really loves you, did you know that?"

"I love her more than anything. She is my everything."

"I know. Just please look after her. She doesn't deserve any more problems, she's been dealt more than enough of that in life."

"She deserves the world."

Maren stiffened as arms draped around her upper body. Fran hugged her from behind, propping her chin on Maren's shoulder.

" I love you." She whispered.