Danielle Van De Donk + Ellie Carpenter - I'm here - Part 1

Thank you to xgabriellaxx for the idea for this section. I am always open to suggestions.

Daan's POV:

I woke up , cold and alone. Quite literally , as my girlfriend Ellie was nowhere to be seen.

"Ellie?" I called from my bed. No answer.

This was unusual ; I always woke up before her.

I swung myself out of bed, groggily entering the kitchen.

"Ells?" I called into the silence. Now I really was concerned.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed, startling me. I pulled it from my pocket, accepting Ellie's call.

"Hey. Where are you? Are you okay?" The words gushed from my mouth.

Ellie sniffed, stifling sobs. My expression changed immediately from confused to concerned. In the time me and Ellie had been together, I had only seen her cry a handful of times.

"Ells, what happened?" I spoke softly, but firmly.

"Daan, I need you," she whispered. My heart dropped.

"I'm coming baby. Please turn your location on," I told her, grabbing a blanket and my car keys, before rushing out of my door.

Ellie's POV:

I dropped down to sit on the pavement, my mind reeling. I had felt my mental health decline but chose to ignore it stupidly. I pushed all thoughts out of my head as Daan's car pulled up next to me.