7 - Expensive Woman

Y/N's POV

The car that stops in front of us is the same one that was parked near the café some time ago and I turn to him, folding my arms over my chest. "So you were stalking me."

"I wouldn't call it stalking. I was waiting for the café to close." He smirks, trying to appear nonchalant, but I can tell he's caught off guard. I put my hands on my hips and frown, making him raise his eyebrow.

"You've been planning on taking me out since the start?"

"I say it wasn't spontaneous." I hear him say while he opens the door for me to get inside but I hesitate for a second because he's still a total stranger and I'm trusting him not to kidnap me. My mind races with possible scenarios—both good and bad. "I won't-"

"Hey!" Lee Heeseung is interrupted by the sudden voice inside and I look at the driver who happens to be a familiar face. I find myself smiling when I remember him from the café. He's one of the kindest and sweetest customers I've ever met at the café. 

His name is Jake and I recall him leaving a generous tip and a note with a smiling little heart doodle on it. I never thought I'd see him again, let alone in a situation like this.

"You're his driver?" I ask with genuine surprise, looking back and forth between them. He nods and I somehow feel at ease.

"You're his guest?" It's my turn to nod and his eyes widen before they dart to Heeseung. "You're so damn consistent with what you want." I look over my shoulder at Heeseung who rolls his eyes and ushers me to quickly get inside. What a gentleman. We get inside the car and his cologne is so strong that it's all I can smell. I feel drowsy with the smell but the smile I see in the rearview mirror makes me feel nice. "I'm Keith." I hear him say and I smile. His name is hard to forget anyways. "You're Y/N, right? Someone has been searching for you all over his Google research."

"Jake." Heeseung's stern and cold voice makes me glance at him and the look he has on his face makes me gulp. He looks like he's about to kill someone, and I hope it's not Jake.

"Yes, sir." Jake nods and we fall into a not-so-comfortable silence because I can feel Heeseung's gaze on me while I look out the window and at the passing scenery, trying to find some distraction. Until the car stops in front of a boutique and my heart skips a beat. Without a word, Heeseung gets out of the car and holds out his hand for me to take, helping me out of the car while I look around in confusion. Yves Saint Laurent? You have to be kidding me.

"Let's go." He intertwines his fingers with mine and I look at him with wide eyes, not sure what to say. My heart is racing inside my chest and I can't help but admire how good he looks under the streetlights, and how his touch is making me feel nervous and excited all at once.

I don't question it when he pulls me inside the store, all eyes darting on us. Of course, all the women in the place are looking at him and me. Except they look at him as if they want to devour him with their eyes, and they look at me as if they want to murder me. It's understandable, it's not every day you a strikingly handsome man like Heeseung walking hand in hand with someone like me. Heeseung, however, seems unfazed by the attention, his focus locked onto the aisles of the store. 

"Good evening, Mr. Lee." One of the workers approaches us with the biggest smile plastered on her face. "How may I help you?"

"Change everything she's wearing, from head to toe." He commands, his tone decisive, and I frown, looking around at the workers who steal glances at Heeseung whenever they think he won't notice. "Give her the designs from the latest collection."

"Yes, sir." The blonde woman looks me up and down before she shows me the way to the fitting room. I turn to look at Heeseung but he's sitting on the couch in the middle with his phone in his hands. Okay, so now I'm on my own?