8 - Back To Black

Heeseung's POV

I have always been drawn to the classic and timeless look of black dresses on women. There is something undeniably captivating about the way a black dress can accentuate their body curves while also highlighting their beauty and confidence. So, when Y/N steps in front of me with the black, slit dress on, I feel my dick tingle. My heart beats faster than ever when my eyes travel from her upper body to her leg and thigh. 

Whoever chose her dress is a fucking genius and I owe them one. The simple, yet elegant design draws attention to her every move and I let out a heavy breath, feeling myself getting hot. The way the fabric moves with her and the way the light dances off it are so fucking attractive that it's driving me crazy.

"Your men are waiting in the lobby," Jake informs and I nod, averting my gaze to Y/N who's sitting silently by my side. She's still wearing my jacket and her hair is in a low bun that matches the black dress, although her bangs slightly hide her face making it so that I can't really decipher her emotions at this moment. 

I lean forward and hold her chin before turning her to face me. Her eyes are slightly wide open and her red lips are parted which urges me to kiss her, but I stop myself and let go of her. Now's neither the time nor the place for that.

"You do this with all your dates." I hear her say and I turn to her with a raised eyebrow as she looks at me, her eyes searching mine. "Aren't you bored?" Is this what she's been thinking about for the whole ride? I smirk, curious about her line of questioning.

"I just enjoy making every single one of my dates feel special and unique. Keeps things interesting, you know?"

"How incredibly generous of you. I'm sure all of your dates are falling all over themselves to thank you for such personalized and groundbreaking experiences." Did she just snap at me? Her eyebrows are furrowed and her hands are holding my jacket so tight that her knuckles are turning white. I hate it when people raise their voices at me, let alone when they're being sarcastic or snappy.

"I wouldn't talk to me in that tone if I were you."

"Or what? You're going to threaten me now?" I feel myself getting angrier and I clench my jaw, trying not to say anything that would hurt her. But her attitude is making it difficult to maintain composure.

"Y/N, you don't want to do this." I shut my eyes close and try to calm myself down and breathe properly. I really don't want to scare her off but if she pushes my patience even the slightest more, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself. I can be a nice gentleman if that's what it takes to have her, but I'm also the worst asshole she'll ever meet if she keeps pushing me like this.

"Jake, please stop the car." I hear her say and I sigh heavily, my tongue pressed against my teeth to hold back the words I know I shouldn't say. Her face is red as she looks at me and all I want to do is fuck her until that little attitude of hers disappears.

"Jake, don't stop the car," I say, looking into her eyes as she refuses to break eye contact. I watch as she opens her mouth to say something but then she looks away and sighs heavily. "You should be grateful I'm taking you out." The anger and frustration I'm feeling are turning into something ugly and when I clench my jaw and look away, she throws her hands up in exasperation.

"You know what? Fuck you and your dinner. Jakeif you don't stop the car, I will open the door and-" Before I know it, the car stops and she gives me one last glare before she gets out, making me get out and slam the door shut behind me.

"Fuck this shit." I follow after her while she struggles with her heels and when I reach out to hold her hand, she throws away my jacket but I don't even find it in me to pick it up. "Y/N, stop being so fucking childish and get in the car."

"I'll be damned if I go with you." I hear her say and it makes me roll my eyes. She's too dramatic. I'm trying not to make a scene but my patience is really wearing thin.

"I didn't reserve the whole restaurant for you to act like a little bitch, get in the car." I watch as she freezes at my words and she turns to me with slightly wide eyes and anger written on her face. If you could imagine a moment where time stands still, this would be it.

"I'm sorry I'm too much of a burden that you have to reserve a whole damn place, Mr. Lee, but I'm not going with you. I thought you'd be a decent human being but all you are is a self-centered, egotistical jerk who thinks money will buy anything and anyone." My jaw clenches as I watch her take off the heels and throw them at me before she takes her shoes out of the bag and wears them.