14 - So Into It 🔞

Y/N's POV

Heeseung's hands are cupping my ass cheeks while he kisses me. I'm dizzy, but I'm well aware of everything happening around me, especially his dick that's getting harder by the second underneath me. His lips are so damn kissable and his touch is making my sexual frustration even worse. The two of us eventually pull away and breathe heavily, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Fuck, Y/N, rub it on my fucking cock." The way his voice only penetrates so deeply inside sends me into a wave of pleasure while I let out a heavy breath, slowly moving on top of him. Heeseung closes his eyes and groans, throwing his head back. His hands are still holding onto my butt as he helps me go forward and backward, making me moan without even trying to hold it in. Then all I can think about is his lips against mine and the way our tongues are fighting over dominance.

He stands up, holding me in his arms while making out all the way to his room. Then I feel my back collide with a soft mattress before he hovers on top of me. My hands are resting against his chest while we just look at each other for a moment. He's hesitating, I can tell from the look on his face. "Fuck me, Heeseung." I hear myself say and it's too late to take it back. "Please."

I watch his gaze dart from my eyes to my bare thigh before he gets down and plants a soft kiss against my skin, making my whole body heat up. His kisses slowly trail up my body while he undoes the dress, slowly taking it off me and leaving me with the set of lingerie I wore specially for tonight. He only noticed the perfume, but nothing about me today is accidental or unplanned, most of all the black lingerie he's looking so intensely at. He cocks his eyebrow and lowers himself while looking me in the eye, slowly sliding his fingers underneath the piece of clothes and letting his fingers explore, making me gasp for air.

"You like it?" He asks and the next thing I feel is his tongue against me while he eats me out. "Tell me, Y/N, do you feel good?" His fingers are doing magic. It's as though I'm a virgin in his hands, and the way he's making me feel is sending me to another universe.

"Please-" I breathe out, closing my eyes and throwing my head back in pleasure. Then he's thrusting two of his goddamn fingers inside me and I widen my eyes, moaning his name loud and clear. "Heeseung... fuck, yes-"

"Cum for me, Y/N." He mutters, his fingers sliding in and out vigorously, his tongue flat against my clit as he hums in contentment. "You're so pretty like this, all nice and wet, ready for me." He stands straight and pulls his pants down to his thighs, exposing his hard cock underneath the fabric of his boxers. I thought he only had a big dick energy, but it turns out he does indeed have a big dick. "Make me feel good. I know you can."

Heeseung lies on the bed and waits for me while I look at him and gulp. Then I hesitantly approach him, my body all covered with sweat from him eating me out. This is far better than in my dream, I can't even believe that it's happening.

I move closer, toying with the waistband that clings nicely to his hips. I haven't even removed his boxers yet, but the outline of his cock tells me exactly what I've been wondering. Lee Heeseung is big. It's a challenge I'm willing to take - in my mouth to be exact.

I trail a few wet kisses on his abdomen and v-line, making him grunt in response, grabbing onto my cheek out of instinct. The touch of his hand feels warm, careful, and delicate and I urge myself to not lean into his touch. "You're a fucking menace." He manages to choke out, mind blurred from my breath so close yet so far from where he wants me.

Curiosity gets the worse of me and with no warning, I grab the hem of his boxers and pull it down abruptly. Heeseung's breath gets caught in his throat, a clogged moan slipping past his lips. I'm trying not to drool once his cock is fully exposed in front of me. He's painfully hard, pre-cum leaking off his tip and I mentally praise myself. I've managed to work him up a lot quicker than I had imagined.