01🐯🐰

'Taewon..stop teasing ggukie..share your toys with him' jungkook loud scream can be heard from kitchen..

'Nu nu..mum mum..he might chew again..dirty boy' taewon glared taegguk who was sitting on living room mattress and stared at taewon with his doe eyes..

'Taewon..if i came now..i wont buy you next time any toys..give ggukie toys..or else i will take ggukie in toy shop and bought him all toys..then cried as much as you want' jungkook said angrily while arranging table for dinner.

'Why mum mum loves you too much? See..mum mum never shouted on me.. After you born..he doesnt love me' taewon pouted to look at taegguk who was busy to chew his sweater sleeves.. Taewon doesnt like to share his toys with ggukie..specially his new and fav one..but taegguk always wanted taewon new one..this little boy is so clever..

Other sides..jungkook was busy to cook dinner.he barely got time for himself after giving birth two naughty kids..they never stop bicker from morning to night..but glad that..his husband took care of them in weekend..

Jungkook is professionally an artist..he loves to art and singing sincs his childhood..he wished to become an idol but he never got chance to become it.and now its impossible for him to dream it..he has two kids..top of that..he is married..

Jungkook sighs and turned off the stove..he hurriedly heat ggukie's milk and poured in bottle..before he went to living room..he placed the dinner on table and glanced towards clock..

'Oppss..he is again late today..i think he stucked in work' jungkook mumbled to himself and went to living room while holding ggukie bottle..

Taewon didnt notice his mum mum is here..thats why whenever ggukie touched his any toys..taewon softly slapped on his knuckles..

'Yk..mum mum doesnt want you at first..i am his only lovely son' taewon said and snatch the toys from ggukie.. Ggukie doe eyes filled with tears and lips started to wobble..jungkook from taewon behind gritted his teeth and said sternly..

'May i know what are you saying to ggukie?'

Taewon widened his eyes and turned to jungkook and gave him nervous smile..

'Mum mum..i was saying..'

'Taewon..what papa said to you in morning?he is your little brother..he doesnt understand how to play with toys..if you dont teach him..how will he learn how to play with toys?then he will ruin your more toys' jungkook softly said to his son and took ggukie in his lap and patted his back while assuring sweet things..

Taewon pouted and doesnt like a bit how his parents pampered the little boy..

'Mum mum..he broke my new car..' taewon gave his mom who said

'Gukie..why did you break hyungie toys?i am so much angry with you' jungkook scolded the little boy who chewed his finger and giggle..

'No mum mum..shout on him' taewon wants ggukie cried and never ever try to break his toys..

'No bub..he might get scared' jungkook tickle his son tummy who giggled loudly..taewon pouted and jungkook fed the milk to ggukie..

Jungkook was busy to change daiper of ggukie and taewon was busy to crash car..he glared sometimes to ggukie and clashed the car more loudly..

'Gukie..say mum..' jungkook tried but ggukie always chewed his finger..the 7 month little boy exactly looked like his mom..jungkook pouted and wear him warm soft clothes..

Both jungkook and taewon heard door bell sound and taewon got up excitedly..

'Yayy..papa came..' jungkook chuckles and nuzzle his nose on ggukie cheek..