05🐯🐰

'Taehyung'

'Jungkook..please wear something..' taehyung shut his eyes tightly..jungkook caged taehyung to put his palm aganist
wall and internally laughing to see taehyung state..

'First open your eyes' jungkook voice is sweet and honey filled..taehyung heart melt to hear his voice..but he cant open his eyes to see jungkook in such horrible state..

'Noo!!'

'Dont you trust me?' jungkook said,his voice sounded serious.taehyung loosen his grip from his pant,still didnt open his eyes..

'Jungkook..i' jungkook sighs and grabbed taehyung jaw and forcedly turn taehyung face to him..

'I dont understand whats the problem here?my body isnt enough beautiful? thats why you everytime shut your eyes' jungkook wishpered on taehyung face while grabbing his jaw bit harshly..taehyung doesnt know what should say here but jungkook is misunderstanding him..he is so much
beautiful than his beyond imagination..

Both stayed silent and jungkook knitted his brow not to get any response from taehyung..he slowly loosen the grip
from taehyung jaw and made up his mind..Taehyung really thinks he isnt enough beautiful.how could he.he gave birth after all two kids.Taehyung felt jungkook body slowly moving from him.. Taehyung made fist and grabbed courage..still he is hesitating..

'i knew it..you drool over those slut body..thats why you always ignored me and came home late.i dont know what
they showed to my husband.' jungkook said to look at taehyung disappointed eyes..taehyung immediately opened his eyes and said..

'No jungkook..stop saying nonsnse..they are nothing to you..i dont want to compare my beautiful wife with them'

taehyung blurt out..jungkook raised his brow and smirks..

'So i am beautiful?'

Taehyung blushed and he realized what he said..he is blushing furiously and turned his gaze and cussed Himself in his mind..

'Ok ok..dont shy like teenage girl..now help me' jungkook dragged taehyung to washroom and handed him medicine..

'Oh..what was that?' taehyung asked looking at the medicine confusedly..jungkook untied his bathrob and made fall it from his shoulder,showing his milky smooth skin..

'The rashes are itching since morning.i am feeling irritated..now apply it' jungkook cutely spoke and pout to
taehyung..taehyung eyed jungkook shoulder and neck,saw red dot..his face turned worried from shy and spoke:

'Oh hoo..its looking so awful..jungkook,did you perhaps ate cheese?' taehyung remove the cap and took medicine on his
finger and put on the red dot and slowly rubbing it.. Jungkook breath hitched rubbing it.. Jungkook breath hitched and immediately hugged taehyung and clutches his back while putting his chin on taehyung shoulder.Jungkook tilt his head and give taehyung proper space to rub the
medicine..jungkook is feeling knot in his tummy how taehyung finger is roaming in his neck and shoulder.. Taehyung touch always make him feel safe...

'U~mm taehyung..' jungkook intentionally made fall the bathrob from his body and gave proper view of his back.. Jungkook whined a little when taehyung removed his hand.. Taehyung saw jungkook back also filled with red dot..he is hesitating if is it ok to apply there or not..thats why taehyung asked..

'Umm jungkook..your back also looking awful..should i apply it there?' jungkook smile while closing his eyes and gave a peck on taehyung shoulder..

'Do it taehyung..roam your long finger anywhere of my body..its yours' jungkook wishpered in taehyung ear whose ear turned red..taehyung doesnt know but he is overwhelming by happiness. Jungkook gave him permission to touch him anywhere..but he cant hurt his wife.....