06🐯🐰

Ahh..i am so tired today' taehyung yawned and leans back to couch..jungkook glanced to taehyung who is sitting on bed while scrolling his phone..he rolled his eyes to see taehyung face..

'This is the best Christmas for me..i enjoyed alot with my ggukie baby and wonnie baby..' taehyung smiles brightly
and taking relaxed breath..after a long time..he is feeling so much relaxed..no office pressure..client meeting..aish..he
wanna live such type life..

'So i am the third wheel here?' jungkook nowhere to be said and his voice sounded so serious and gripped his phone tightly..he wanna throw the phone on Taehyung head angrily..taehyung widened his eyes and cussed himself in
his mind..he totally forgot jungkook is also present here..
Taehyung gulped and sit straight..he saw directly to jungkook direction and made him gulped his reaction..its looked like jungkook will eat him.alive if he utter another wrong word..taehyung started to bite his lips and gave jungkook a nervous smile..jungkook face expression is making him sweating..

'Haha..jungkook..i didn't mean this way..i was just'taehyung shut his mouth immediately..

'Oh then what did you actually meant?i amnot any kind of human that you never bother to count?was i invisible whole day?hearing you,i felt like if i dont here,it doesnt matter for you..' jungkook said back and a cute pout formed in his glossy lips..

Taehyung brown eyes got more wide and jungkook is seriously misunderstanding him..he really enjoyed the day with jungkook..even he was in cloud nine when jungkook gave him gift..he didn't expect jungkook will give something
today..but he loved the gift from his heart..

Taehyung hurriedly went to jungkook and sat infront of him.jungkook angrily turned his face other sides.

'Jungkook' taehyung called him sweetly..

'Dont talk with me..go to your son..you always love to spend your time with them..i am always irritating you nah.. Thats why when they went somewhere, you looked so broken.' jungkook angrily spoke and crossed his arms over his chest..taehyung chuckles in his mind to see jungkook complaining like taewon..

'they are babies,jungkook..'

'So what?am i 70 years old?i am also only 22..' jungkook spoke and taehyung wanna laugh here..aish..he is such a baby..

'When i said you turned old?' taehyung spoke while peeking his head and wanna see jungkook face..

'Oh come on..dont act saint here..you literally said they are babies..kim taehyung..i gave birth two kids that doesnt mean i turned 40 or 50..idiot oldhag' jungkook angrily rolled his eyes on taehyung..taehyung pouted and said:

Jungkook..i seriously didnt ignore you..it just slipped from my mouth..please dont get angry with me..i am sorry' taehyung voice sounded pleading..still jungkook didnt move from his place nor looked at taehyung..

'Jungkook..please..jungkook' taehyung whined to jungkook like a baby..he tried to touch his hands and made jungkook to look at him but jungkook yanked his hand harshly..and glared him deadly..taehyung lowered his head sadly.. Jungkook noticed taehyung isnt whining to him anymore..He sighs and moved his face towards taehyung..

'Now what happened to you?' jungkook voice is harsh but internally he is smiling..

'I n~ever meant to think without you..you are the mother of my sons..how could i forget such person who beared two beautiful thing of mine?i am sorry jungkook..please forgive me if i hurt.. taehyung voice cracked and looking down floor..jungkook stared at taehyung easily he accepted for sometimes..how his mistake even if he didnt do anything wrong..

Jungkook mumbled idiot and chuckles in his mind after hearing his voice. He grabbed his wrist and pulled taehyung near him by his hand.. Taehyung fall on jungkook chest and jungkook leans back aganist bed hard board..there is no gap between them and both are feeling each other breath..