07🐯🐰

'oh..hey..bamie..how are you doing now a days?' jungkook asked while making soup for taegguk..

'I am good,koo..i called you to remained you tomorrow the party will be held..please dont say no..we already informed our school friends you are coming' bambam said and sounded so serious..

Jungkook let out sigh and he totally forgot about school reunion.after all how could he..he spend best Christmas with his little family and his husband gave him best gift..

'but ggukie..i think he catch cold..' jungkook pouted but this time bambam spoke sternly..

'Jeon jungkook..we wont hear any kind of excuse from your mouth..just drag your fucking ass here..and of course i dont like to repeat' bambam threaded jungkook over phone..jungkook rolled his eyes and turned off the stove.. He added one suger cube in tea and said to glance towards
clock..

'when is the party?'

Bamabm smirks and said

'9 pm..and the Location of course our old club'

Jungkook widened his eyes and he was thinking to take kids with him..here they are planning to hook up..

'did you lose your mind?cancel the place'

'Oh come on..jeon.. the word cancel doesn't suit in your mouth..and what were you thinking?we will meet after so many days later and we will organize those formal party? Hehe not even in your dream..i want you tomorrow exact 9..bye' bambam cut the call without further hearing..

'What a bitch?how could he thread me?who is he by the way i haveto listen to him?' jungkook cussed bambam while looking at the phone..

'MAAAAA!!!!MAAA!!!!

jungkook flinched to ggukie screaming and hurriedly ran to living room..taegguk is shaking in taehyung embrance and crying badly..

'Ggukie..what happened to my baby?'jungkook sweetly called ggukie where taehyung is rubbing his back..ggukie
clutches his finger in his dad shirt and taehyung is assuring sweet talk into his ears..

'Ggukie..see..how the puppy is looking towards you?' taewon said and gripping the puppy towards ggukie..

'No00000...MAaaa!!!!

'Baby..dont scared him..you cant force ggukie.. taehyung sweetly spoke to taewon who pouted..taehyung gulped
to see jungkook facial expression..he is literally fuming in anger..

'kim taewon.. jungkook gritted his teeth and taewon is stubborn exactly like him..he denied thousands of time taewon dont take the puppy to taegguk..still he is teasing ggukie..

'jungkook..you shouldnt bring the puppy to our home.atleast not untill ggukie grown up' taehyung said,comforting ggukie who is shaking and wet taehyung
shirt by his drool..

'So is it my fault now?oh yeah..how could i forget?you never find any mistake to your beloved son..for you..he is spoiling..I GAVE U PUPPY BUT NO..YOU DIDNT TAKE CARE AND TOP OF THAT KIM TAEWON...DONT USE HIM FOR YOUR RIDE.THE PUPPY ISNT TOY.' jungkook picked taewon over puppy and made him sat on couch..taewon pouted and said:

'Mum mum..i wanna play..pwease' taewon pleaded to jungkook and jungkook knows taewon will use the puppy as his car..

'Noo..you wont touch him..your dad will take care of him from today..if he dont..i will throw the puppy out of home'
jungkook spoke to give the warn both father son..the puppy jumped on taewon lap and licked his cheek.. Taehyung
chuckles to see that..atleast taewon loves puppies like him.. taehyung really wants a puppy..but for taegguk,he didnt courage to buy it..and top of that jungkook might face difficulties to take care of them..