02🐯🐰

It has been two days,taehyung didn’t come to jeon mansion nor called jungkook.jungkook was expecting taehyung will come.even he already planned to introduce himself as taehyung wife infront of his relatives and friends.but no.no news of him after the morning..

Currently jungkook is looking at the mirror with an angry expression. He made fist and shivered in anger. sometimes gritted his teeth to think,taehyung ignored him.but it wasnt taehyung intention. He is insecured and doesnt want to make embarrassed jungkook towards people.still taehyung consider himself,he isnt perfect husband for his wife..

Jungkook let out sighs lastly when he found out its useless to get angry alone when the person isnt here and no clue of him where is he.nor he will know jungkook is angry.so what is the point to ruin his beauty..he is mother of two son doesnt mean, he become old. He has enough beauty to attract other male.but getting stress for oldhag, jungkook looked so dull..

Jungkook rolled his eyes and put make up under his eye to cover the dark circle which he got for taehyung.. He cussed taehyung under his breath and doing his makeup..when he done, he fall for himself..why is he so beautiful. Omo..

Jungkook was literally drooling on himself but flinched when someone called.So he came out from his thought when he heard ggukie is calling him from bed..

'Ma..ma' jungkook lips curvee to hear the word from ggukie mouth and everytime he feels so amazing.he turned to him..saw ggukie woke up from his sleep,while crawling then sit on bed, yawned..ggukie learnt now to sit properly..

'Aww..what happened to my little prince?' jungkook got up and went to bed and saw ggukie is chewing his finger.ggukie saw his mother is standing and no way he will sit. Ggukie spread his little arms towards jungkook ,signalling jungkook to pick him up..jungkook gave him sweet bunny smile and picked him the chubby boy..

'Ma'

'Hu..ma.say baby goodmorning.awwiee my baby woke up.' jungkook brushed his tip of nose on taegguk chubby pinkish cheek who opened his little mouth and tried to lick jungkook face bcz he thought jungkook will give him milk..

'wanna go to teach some lesson to your daddy? He is so meanie,right baby? Didnt bother to call my little prince for once.this oldhag is getting in my nerve nowadays.what i dont like,he did that thing first.what does he think about himself?that he only has work.only he did business? Literally no responsibility towards his sons?' jungkook gritted his teeth and last night he decided,he will go to his office today.he wanna see what important work he is doing now that he didnt get time to call them. What is important than his family. Jungkook needs to know..

Jungkook last night waited for taehyung call and text. Atleast expecting he will ask how is gguk and taewon.but noo.jungkook over min later later glance to phone and waited for him.deep down, jungkook is so worried.he isnt at home.where did he stay, what did he ate.how is he doing. Just vanish such way like taehyung was getting tired with them.he finally got escape..

The more jungkook thought,he is seriously wanna punch on taehyung handsome face.how dare he ignore him.who gave him so much courage that ignore wife..

'Da.' ggukie look at his mum with sparkling eyes when he heard daddy.he started to move excitedly and jungkook facing hard time to control him..

'Ggukie..stop moving..i might fell you' jungkook said when ggukie happily started to lick jungkook face..

'Ggukie..no' jungkook tried to save his make up but ggukie is expert at licking.

'Nuu..da..da'

'Ok ok..i am taking you to your bitchy dad.now stop licking my face.for u and ur brother, i cant look beautiful.' jungkook mumbled and fake cried.he took ggukie jacket from bed while carrying the excited baby and went out from room..