04🐯🐰

It has been 4 days,jungkook is in bed rest.he only can move when he needsto use washroom.or else taehyung strictly
forbidden him not to get down.taehyung took four days off from office even if his company needs him now..but for
taehyung..his wife is his first priority..

Taehyung took care jungkook like an infant..he cooked for him and forcedly feed him.he gave him every medicine timely..even kids are also understanding..inside. jungkook is feeling so special.the care his little familyshowed..nobody ever do that for him.not even his so called family..

Jungkook is now currently sitting on bed,playing video games on phone..he is feeling hella bored and irritated. Sometimes he angrily gritted his teeth and gripped his phone..he is literally fuming in anger..

'Mum mum..papa called' taewon ran from another room and gave jin phone to him.jungkook frowned and said:

'I dont have any mood to talk with your dad' jungkook voice sounded cold.

'But papa'

'TAEWON!! CANT YOU HEAR ME!!GO TO BED NOW!!' jungkook screamed to taewon who flinched and cried..jin hurriedly came to taegguk room after hearing jungkook screaming..

'why are you shouting on him?taehyung is calling you,didnt find thats why he called me.he is so worried' jin embranced taewon who buried his face on jin tummy
and crying silently..

'Just tug him on bed..and please dont come again to irritate me' jungkook again start to play games..jin sighs and picked taewon..

'Wonnie baby..lets go..' jin patted taewon back to calm him down..jin lastly glanced to jungkook and shooks his head..
After the day,today taehyung went to office..he doesn't want to go to leave jungkook alone with kids..

other sides..jimin is calling him to inform that other clients pissed off on ceo kim..if he dont come today, they wont do any kind of business with such person..whole four days, taehyung took care jungkook and babies whole day and worked at night sitting on couch and checked jungkook if he wants something or not..today,jungkook kicked him out from home..

taehyung left his work in middle bcz jungkook isnt answering his phone..jin told jungkook is ok..still taehyung cant stay good untill he saw by his fucking eyes.

'Mr park..please lastly checked the files..i haveto go..' taehyung is in hurry..

'But mr kim..mrs jeon wants to meet with you..she called me to tell you meet with her in her office' jimin said..abruptly getting up from chair..taehyung stopped
on his spot and gulped..why suddenly she wants to meet with him?is it bcz of jungkook?taehyung totally forgot to
ask jungkook what happened in jeon mansion..but he dropped the matter bcz he respects jungkook privacy and was waiting when jungkook will tell to him by himself..

Taehyung came to his home while thinking deeply about mrs jeon.mrs jeon never talks with him..even directly called to her office..taehyung opened the door and met with silence..that means babies are sleeping..he sighs and put the bag and coat on couch and sat tiredly..to see him,jin came and gave him glass of water..

'Thanks hyung..where are babies? are they already fall asleep?' taehyung asked while drinking the water..jin took taehyung coat and said:

'Yeah..go and freshen up..i am serving your dinner'

'How is jungkook? did he eat?did he take his medicine?" taehyung asked put the glass on table..jin let out a long sigh and said:

'Dont ask about him..i am done with this brat..he is immature than his sons.he didn't come out from room nor
ate his lunch..forgot lunch..he didn't take his medicine tho..in evening, he went outside, didn't bother to inform
me..taehyung..i am telling you..the boy will end up in hospital how he is coughing'