10🐯🐰

Everybody came to jungkook bedroom when jungkook screamed..they got worried and namjoon hurriedly ran to his room..

'Jungkook,what happened?' namjoon asked and he is hella worried..jungkook isnt in his sense to answer namjoon and
his eyes stucked on the bed..jungkook didnt move from his place nor showed any reaction..just froze on his spot.. Namjoon frowned and turned his gaze to jungkook and immediately his eyes widened..

'Taehyung!! Mi jeong' a faint voice coming from namjoon mouth..he couldnt believe his eyes that he saw taehyung in
unexpected state and top of that with jin and jungkook cousin..

Jin and mrs jeon came and loudly gasped to see taehyung moving under duvet,his upper body nacked and on his barechest mi jeong head placed..

Taehyung and mi jeong?how?' jin is totally shocked..that taehyung he knows..he cant match with recent taehyung.. Taehyung stirr in his sleep and tried to wake up but fall miserably bcz his body got numb and feeling extremely
pain on his head..

Mr jeon and junghyun came and they are.also shocked..

'Ahh..my head..shit' taehyung said painfully and with so many difficulties he got up..he slowly open his eyes and
saw some pair of eyes on him..taehyung rubbed his eyes and fix his blurry vision..he saw namjoon and jin is looking
at him with disappointing eyes..

'Hyung..you both ahhh.. taehyung hissed in pain and slapped on his head multiple time..still its hurting like hell.. Taehyung body shivered bcz cold air directly hitting his nacked body..he gripped the bedsheet tightly and tried look at properly..he frowned to see jungkook is standing infront of him blankly..he didnt understand why jungkook looked like so angry yet broken..his both doe eyes turned red..

'Jungkook..i was looking for you..'taehyung said with so many difficulties..

'I never expected you will cheat behind my son..disgusting.. i told you honey thousands of time..dont give our kookie to those filthy people..see.he just used jungkook for money.if he loves jungkook, then he wont do such things.not even in his bedroom.i cant see more..i am feeling disgusting to call him as my son in law..' mrs jeon said,looking at taehyung disgusted way..

Nobody utter in the room any word..jungkook is looking at taehyung blankly..mr jeon also lowered his head..he is also feeling ashemed to see taehyung state..but taehyung is hella confused..he didnt understand mrs jeon anyword..

'Mom..what are you saying?'

'SHUT UP!!! DONT TALK WITH US!! YOU RUINED MY SON LIFE' mrs jeon screamed on taehyung.taehyung looked at jungkook with teary eyes but jungkook didnt show any reaction..

'I...can you tell' taehyung stopped when he heard whining sound coming besides him..

'T~ae..where are you baby? I want to sleep more..i am tired love' mi jeong whined when she felt empty besides her.. Taehyung turned his gaze and shocked..his body started to shake to see mi jeong besides him, wearing underneath..mi jeong clothes scattered on bed..taehyung immediately looked at jungkook who turned his gaze on floor..jungkook cant see anymore nor wanna hear anything from mi jeong
mouth..

'Jungkook..i dont know how..' taehyung doesnt know what to say but he lost his every word..even he doesnt know how he ended up in jungkook bedroom..

'You still have the gut to call jungkook name after what you did..' junghyun made fist and ready to punch on taehyung
face but jungkook stopped him..

'Dont ever try to touch him hyung..you have no right to judge him. ' jungkook yanked junghyun hand harshly..
Jungkook voice even he is looking so dangerous..everybody got shivered to hear jungkook voice..