11🐯🐰

'Try to understand hyung..i cant go now..i haveto look after my family..'jungkook said and tried not to sounded so harsh and loud...

'jungkook..its big opportunity for you..in you said no,i haveto find another artist to do the work.you want that?" hobi said and wants jungkook come back to his work..

'Just do whatever you want to do..please dont call me..i am already under so much stress.. jungkook cut the call and cussed hobi for pressurizing him.jungkook eyes fall on his thigh and his face turned bit soft..his anger and stress died down to see his soft pouty face..

'cute' jungkook pinched taehyung cheek and rubbed his arm softly..currently jungkook is in their bedroom..last night taehyung cried so much that he felt exhausted and
fainted in jungkook embrance..

Now Taehyung is sleeping on jungkook lap,snoring softly. Jungkook pulled the duvet more on him for that he didnt
feel any cold nor wake up..taehyung is sleeping peacefully, clutches his finger on his pants like a baby..jungkook has
no intention to call him now..

Jungkook ran his finger inside Taehyung hair and took the mug from nightstand..he sip the coffee but gagged at the taste..it already cold and bitter taste..he sighs and making coffee isnt easy for him.he loves when taehyung made for him coffee in morning..

He put the mug and scrolled his phone while caressing taehyung hair under him..suddenly jungkook heard vibrant sound coming from night stand..jungkook frowned and saw taehyung phone lit up from nightstand..jungkook took and unlocked his phone..he knows from first what is Taehyung phone password..

Jungkook opened the inbox and raised his one brow..

'Look at the bitch courage..still texting my husband' jungkook mumbled and opened their chat..jungkook smiles to see that taehyung didnt reply her any text..

'Tae..why are you not replying me? please tae..i cant live without you..i am ready to accept anything for you..just leave jungkook..you wont get anything from him expect pain..i love you tae..so so much.'

Jungkook gripped the phone tightly and looked at the chat with dark eyes..he is fuming in anger..where did she get the courage to send his husband such type message..after what happened between them,still the shameless girl proposing him?she needs to learn lesson. A lifetime lesson that she never ever tried to come between them...

'Meet with me cafe at tomorrow..wore the purple dress..i love to see you inpurple..you looked stunning my mi jeon ah..'

Jungkook smirks and send the text to mi jeong..he got immediate reply..

'Really?aww tae..you dont know how much happy i am to see your message..i will surely wear purple..'

'Thats great baby girl..and please dont inform jungkook i am meeting with you..i also thought alot last night..i think i have still feelings for u.."

'What?feelings?tae..i cant imagine you will say it to me..i know..i know my tae.. he can never ever love someone like jungkook...i know my tae baby isnt happy with him..he is such a bitch.."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and wanna show the girl her right place..he is shocked that his own cousin is saying bad infront of his husband..now jungkook is 100% sure the slutty girl tried to trap his husband..

'Yeah..i am so excited to meet with babygirl..only you and me'

jungkook switched off the phone and kept on asusal place.. He is smirking internally to fool the slutty girl.. jungkook knows very well how to deal with such type person..but his idiot husband melt if someone shed one drop tears..jungkook saw clearly in club that day,how mi jeong ah was jumping to cling with taehyung..but he was glad that he left the party in middle..god knows what should the girl do with his stupid husband..