09🐯🐰

'Taehyung'

jungkook whined to taehyung who didnt bother to look at him for once..taehyung took shirt from closet and folded it and put inside luggage.. Taehyung ignored jungkook existence and went to nightstand.he took out some medicine and kept inside the luggage and closed it..

Jungkook pouted and get up from couch, went behind taehyung like lost puppy..

'Wont you talk with me?' jungkook tried to see taehyung face but taehyung put cold expression..he shut the closet loudly which flinched jungkook..

'Oldhag..you can get angry..i never see...'jungkook said and taehyung glared him lastly.jungkook got nervous and laughed nervously

'Haha..i was joking..why are you taking things so seriously?' jungkook said,still taehyung didnt respond and packed jungkook all necessary things..whatever jungkook needs..he put everything inside the luggage..

Taehyung came out from room after paking and went to kitchen to make lunch..jungkook widened his eyes and shouted

'Taehyung wait for me' jungkook literally ran to taehyung behind and said:

'I can cook lunch..you already packed so many things..you might be tired..'jungkook tilt his head, tried to see taehyung face but taehyung lowering head,cut veggies..jungkook sat on kitchen sink and looking at taehyung side with sad eyes..he is regretting badly to shout on taehyung..

"Taehyung..taehyung' jungkook tapped on his shoulder by his nails..Taehyung acted like he didnt hear and went to grab pan..jungkook let out sigh and bouncing his legs boringly..

'What will you cook?i can help you' jungkook said hoping that taehyung will answer him..but no response..taehyung boiled the veggies and went to heat ggukie milk..jungkook is feeling extremely bad to get ignored..jungkook couldnt take the ignorance more.he got down..taehyung felt something heavy on him..

Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung waist and keep his face aganist taehyung back..

'Still angry with me?didnt bother to talk to me?' jungkook used his baby sweet voice and caressing taehyung chest.. taehyung sighs and turned off the stove..jungkook snuggle to taehyung back and brushed his lips on his nape..

'Jungkook..i. am. working.here."taehyung voice sounded cold and anger filled..jungkook loosen the grip and taken aback..their 4 years marriage life,taehyung never talk with such tone..he is so humble and calm type person..

Jungkook stepped back and felt like crying..his vision already blurred and lips bit wobble..taehyung shut his eyes and gritted his teeth.. Taehyung heard foot stepping sound gone from kitchen..

Taehyung opened his eyes and sighs..

'For me and babies, you cant give up from your dream jungkook..you already sacrificed the age when you should enjoy your early adulthood not to bear child..but you did..i will give you every freedom to enjoy your life now..' taehyung mumbled and he wants jungkook lead a good life..he promised when they got married..he wont cage jungkook..he is also human..he has his own choice and Personal space..

jungkook went to living room and covered his mouth crying..

'Ggukie..you will be mine bodyguard' taewon was playing with ggukie..to see jungkook in living room,taewon forgot the playing..

'Mum mum' taewon jumped on jungkook lap and looking at him with his doe eyes..jungkook smiles to him and pinched his cheek..

'mum mum..are you crying?PAPA!!MUM MUM IS CRYING'

'Shhh..taewon..baby..i amnot crying..

'Mum mum..tell me who hurt you..i and ggukie will teach him lesson by my knife..taewon is spinning his toy infront of jungkook..jungkook laughed and hugged his both son..