08🐯🐰

'Taehyung'

Taehyung smile fell who was looking at jungkook without blinking his eyes who was busy to make fun with his friends.jungkook tried to drag taehyung with him but taehyung denied and said he is ok here..taehyung is still uncomfortable Between jungkook friends..he felt like 3rd
wheel..

Taehyung was bit confused who can call him here..he never come here in his lifetime..who knows him..taehyung turned and widened his eyes to see the person..he was surprised and cant belive he will meet with her here..forget meeting.. He cant think he will ever able to see her in his lifetime..

'Mi-jeong' taehyung blurt out to look at her..the girl smiles sweetly which made her looking more beautiful and glowing under the light..

'I am happy to know that you still remembered my name' the girl said with her sweet tone..whenever taehyung met
with her,she always greeted taehyung with sweet and her heart warming smile..taehyung got up from couch and eyed her up to down..she didn't change..the same mi jeong who is stunning and polite..taehyung felt like he is now 12 years back..

'How can i forget you?i am always grateful to you all over my life..i didn't expect to meet with you here..but yeah.. I
really missed you mi jeong ah' taehyung said, his eyes are glittering..the girl infront of him someone who treated taehyung goodly..she is the one who is Taehyung first friend..even if she is younger than him..

'Actually i also dont know i will get chance to meet with mr kim..after all..he is ceo..where should he get time?now time
is most expensive thing in his life..am i right,mr kim?' mi jeong said a smile still in her face..

'yeah..its precious..but i never regret to spend my time on my closed one's'

taehyung said looking at her..mi jeong spread her arms towards Taehyung and calling him for hug..taehyung without hesitation accept the warm hug..

"Tae..i am sorry..i thought you forgot me..so sorry to leave you suddenly without informing you..i missed you everyday in canada..i tried to contact with you but jeon uncle said you moved to busan..' mi jeong said rubbing taehyung back..taehyung smiles and felt like crying..

The girl in past,in every situation saved him from bully and always treated him like he is something special..

'I also missed you,mi jeong ah..i was bit sad and worried at the same time.what made you left the korea..

"Thats long story tae..' the girl broke the hug and looking at taehyung lovingly..she widened her eyes and feeling happy to see taehyung healthy and handsome..

'Tae..whats the reason behind the happiness? you are looking so changed to me than past..is someone special make you like that?' mi jeong said..taehyung blushed and felt shy..

From distance in bar, jungkook was laughing with mark but eun woo pointed to taehyung..

'Kookie..who is she with tae hyung?'jungkook stopped laughing and frowned..he turned and saw taehyung is hugging someone..he felt his heart clenched but shrugged to think its normal..

'I think his friend or colleague.. jungkook said and clenched his jaw to look at them..the more jungkook knows about taehyung, he has no friend nor any relatives..jungkook cant get over it who is she..he snatch bambam drink from his
grip and gulped the whole..

'Ok ok..no need to feel shy..i shifted to korea recently..we can sometimes hang out..i have so many things to tell you tae..' mi jeong said and got emotional..

'Thats great.. taehyung said bcz he also needs a friend.. Taehyung knows only mi jeong can help him to be liked jungkook husband..

Jungkook cant tolerate anymore whom taehyung is actually smiling brightly..if he found out the office girl again,jungkook wont leave taehyung alive today..he made
fist and went to them..taehyung was giggling when mi jeong was saying how she spend in canada..