03🐯🐰

"Ggukie..let's play..you will be the demon who tried to kill good prince..like me' taewon turned off the tv bcz nothing was interesting he found there.gukie yawnedand chewed his finger while sitting on the couch..

'Nu..ma..ma' ggukie slapped on taewon hand and rolling on couch..he doesnt like to play with taewon..taewon pouted and said:

'Meanie kid..' taewon saw his all toys are already wet..ggukie always used his toys as his food..

'Eww..mum mum..ggukie vomit on my toys..mum mum' taewon started to cry tosee his toys in bad state..

Other sides..taehyung parked his car and went to elevator with tired body.he doesnt feel like go home.after meeting with jungkook,he went to his old home, Orphanage..he really wants to say sorry to jungkook but jungkook didnt give him chance.taehyung pulled out his phone and again dialled jungkook number..still switched off..taehyung let out sigh and leans back to lift iron wall..taehyung knows very well..if he turned korea president..still his hyung and mom wont accept him.. The lift sounded ding and taehyung came out.he glanced at his wrist watch..already 2 in the morning.Taehyung went to the door to unlock but he heard crying sound..taehyung frowned and put his ear on the door..

'Ggukie..no..you are so heavy bratty kid..i can't pick you.. Stay on couch..stop moving..mum mum..'

'Taewon' taehyung mumbled and put the password.the door unlocked and taehyung never ever expect jungkook will come today..he went inside and removed shoe..he clearly heard taewon is scolding ggukie in living room..he slowly went to living room and saw taewon is facing hard time to stop ggukie who is trying came down from couch...

'Taewon?taegguk baby' taehyung mumbled and ran to them and took ggukie on his lap..

'What are you doing bub?you might fall' taehyung patted ggukie back who looked at his dad and gave taehyung toothless smile

'Da' he got excited to see taehyung and tried to touch his face by his small palm.taehyung smiles and leans to gguk who immediately sucked his dad's cheek,gave him a kitten lick…

'Aww..my ggukie is so happy to see me'

'Yaayyy...papa came..ggukie move..you have mum mum.. Papa is only mine'

taewon pushed ggukie softly and showered taehyung with so many kisses..ggukie angrily pouted and literally slapped on taewon back..still taewon is clinging with his dad..taegguk cried loudly..

'Papa' taewon whined but taehyung said sweetly..

'He is crying bub..ok..come here' taewon sat besides taehyung and taehyung is trying to stop gguk who is still screaming..

'Huh..what a kid..Always want mum mum and papa attention..' taewon crossed his arms over his chest and pouted angerly.after sometimes..taegguk stop crying and hugged his dad tightly and blabbering something from his shoulder..Taehyung noticed taewon is looking down..

'Baby..yk papa loves you more than anything..ggukie is little..he can't take care of himself..you like to hear him crying?you like to see ggukie fall sick bub?' taehyung brushed taewon hair and pulled him near his chest and pecked his cheek..

'You like the car?i will buy you more..dont cry..' taehyung again pecked taewon another cheek..taewon smiles and looked at his dad..

'Papa..no..i have so many car..please please..i,you and mum mum will go amusement park in weekend' 

Taehyung smiles and said:

'then ok..we will go'

'Yaayyy'

'Shh..ggukie is sleeping' taehyung looked over his shoulder.. Saw ggukie is snoring softly.but taehyung doesnt understand why they came suddenly home..taehyung just hope everything is alright in Jeon mansion..

Falling for him [Tk]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara