I'm Excited & Help Me Please

Hello everyone, your author here. I'm taking this time to write these notes as I'm so excited about the upcoming Royal Events!!! (for those who read in MEGANOVEL they will understand my words here)

This event had been spoken about by me for long chapters ago and only now it finally reach there. That's why I can't help but write a lot nowadays as I can't wait to finally get off this arc from my chest.

There's a lot more of an exciting arc that will come afterward, even so, these had been delayed for too long, and i thought you guys might get bored and won't wait for it anymore. Even so, I can't just rush the story as it will come with plot holes without going into much more detail. That's why I have been taking my time and finally, yeah, WITH 140 CHAPTERS, we reach the event.

Even so, I can't promise that this arc will end quickly as there are a lot of exciting parts inside it. So please bear with me and continually supported me. I beg you. Please leave comments and recommend this novel to everyone (in MEGANOVEL OF COURSE). hahaha. 

Cause you know what, PERHAPS SOME OF YOU THAT NEW TO THIS DON'T KNOW, but... the cover picture is not Leon's picture. So, you know... I was planning to draw his real image. huhuhu and perhaps the other two too...

But, currently, i don't feel motivated to do so because of the views and subscribers that I gain there in MEGANOVEL. So i might not do so. Instead, if my viewers and subscribers reach a certain threshold, I will feel more motivated and draw it!!! perhaps not all characters, but I will draw LEON!!

So Let's do this everyone!! SUPPORT ME WITH MORE VIEWERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!! LET'S REACH AT LEAST 15K SUBSCRIBERS AND 35K VIEWERS THERE!!! FIGHTING!!!

Hahahaha, I know it's a lot guy. But sorry, i actually submitting my novel for FANTASY CONTEST, so i need at least that much. So help me, please. Although it's over on February 8, 2023. Please show your power as the readers. That's all, thank you.

Ps: it's fine if you guys just read like always. I'm not forcing you guys to do what i say okay? Please don't feel pressured. i love you guys so much. xoxo