Chapter 17 : Holy Power!!!

'ughh... his face suddenly turns vicious...'

Unbeknownst to Doc Phil, who frequently changes his expressions due to his wandering thoughts, Leon has been scrutinizing him for quite some time.

'at first... it looks like frowning...then... it suddenly turns to that.'

Leon gazes at Phil with a sense of disbelief.

'what are you thinking really?? why the heck are you looking at me like that??'

He shifts his gaze towards his parents, Duke Carl and Duchess Julia, who are currently in each other's company.

'help me please...he looks like he's gonna kill me rather than heal me.'

Leon implores with desperation in his eyes. Unfortunately, neither of his parents comprehends his plea.

Misinterpreting the situation, Duchess Julia calmly reassures Leon as she notices him glancing in their direction, "Don't worry, Leon. You'll be fine after this."

sigh*

Leon inwardly sighed, realizing his mother had misconstrued his intentions.

'Ah, if only I had the ability to use telepathy,' he thought with a hint of frustration.

Eventually, Leon gave up on the idea. Instead, he attempted to adjust his reclined posture into a more upright position.

Recognizing Leon's intent, Doc Phil promptly assisted him, taking hold of Leon's right hand while his left hovered above Leon's face.

"With this, young master Leon, I will commence your treatment," declared Doc Phil.

Upon hearing this, Leon closed his eyes, and Doc Phil followed suit. A radiant white light emanated from Doc Phil's hands, illuminating Leon's entire body.

'ughh...this.'

Leon, directly sensing the potency of Doc Phil's holy power, could perceive something entering into him.

'It's soothing and comforting... Ah, that feels nice,' Leon thought.

He sensed a warming sensation enveloping him, bringing stability to his body. The previous rumbling and pain gradually faded away.

'Ah, I almost forgot how good it feels without the pain,'

he reflected with a comfortable expression. Witnessing his relaxed demeanor, his family members felt a wave of relief.

Meanwhile, Dr. Phil, who was diligently administering treatment to Leon, displayed a complex expression.

'This!!!'

He was taken aback.

While employing his holy power to treat Leon, he sensed something within him, but...

'To think it has worsened to this extent!'

gulped*

Gulping nervously, he swallowed hard, tracing every internal detail of Leon's body. The sensation of his examination conveyed a grim reality – the damage within Leon's body was severe, to the extent that it wouldn't be surprising if Leon were already dead.

'To think that he's still alive at this point!'

Opening his eyes gradually, he gazes at Leon's serene visage in utter disbelief.

'This is a miracle... but...how long can it last?'

His expression then shifts to one of seriousness. Initially, he had marveled at the miraculous survival of Leon.