Chapter 13 : Flooded Memories

huff huff

The pain that spread to his entire body seemed to be getting terrible and terrible. It's so painful that he can't help but tear up and suffocated as he can't take a breath properly. Every time he tries to do so, his body and head become more hurt.

This type of pain was something new for him. Although he had been through a lot of things in another world. This pain was totally new. The way it's affecting him, making him feel like his going crazy with all this pain.

"uhhgghhh"

'ahh... I can't speak!!!!!'

With all the pain, he can't speak at all. The words he trying to utter turned useless every time he opened his mouth.

'This is hard!!! this useless pain!!!! aghhhh'

He felt his inside was sliced a million times while his head was smashed over and over again. because of that, he can't stop himself from tearing up nor stop himself from puking blood.

His vision was getting blurry as the tears keep falling down his cheek. His right hand which on the ground, trying hard to reach out to his eyes, to clear some of the tears that were falling. But, as he check the liquid that was on his right-hand finger after he wiped his right eye, his expression become disbelief and frowning.

'what bullshit!!!! how the heck did my tears become blood!!!! this freakin pain!!!!'

He felt like to cursed out. This situation right now was ridiculous for him. How could someone cough out blood, cry blood, and had blood come out from their ears at the same time!! It's totally ridiculous and bullshit for him, but, this is a reality at the moment.

'it's not a dream....this is a bullshit reality that I'm feeling right now!!! this crap pain!!!! arghhhh'

huff huff

His breath was heavy. It's painful. His whole limbs were shaking and his body was twisting as he can't handle the pain. After holding on for a moment, his forehead finally reaches the floor as he stays in the position prostrate while both of his hands was clawing the floor.

"ughhh"

At the moment, while he can't breathe properly, his mind is suddenly hit with a flood of memories. Everything suddenly rushes in at the same time. As it happens like that, the pain in his head rises by million times.

'ughhh these damn memories!!!!!'

In that situation, he finally understands why he needs to go through those pain. It's all because of the accumulated memories from the diary. The reason why he remembers a little piece of memories from the promise 10 years ago is because he read that part only.

But tonight, because he was determined to finish reading the diary all at once, he read the entire book. Hence, the memories that were supposed to pour out little at the time became accumulated, and finally, they explode!!! and destroying every inch part of his body and mind in the process of returning the memories.

'but to think... it's this painfu-ack!!!'

huff huff

cough*

The red blood pours out once again from his mouth. The area he was prostrate become wetter and dye with blood.

'i need to do something... I might faint... if that happens...the book needs to be hidden!!!'

As he catches his breath hardly, he supports himself to get up with both of his hands. His right hand then barely grabs the book and quickly pulls the book from the table and throws it below the bed, but in the process of doing it, the table that he takes the book forcefully from is knocked down. It then makes a loud crashing noise.

Crashed*

The knight on the outside who hears the noise then becomes alert and one of them then asks a question to Leon from outside the bedroom door.

"excuse me young master Leon... is there something goings on inside??? did you need any help from us???"

"......"

as they hear nothing back from Leon, they become more worried. While that, Leon was still in that prostrate position after pulling those stunts earlier and he is trying very hard at the moment to take every breath.

huff huff

His eyes were half closed as he tried to handle the pain, but in the end, his eyes closed completely. With the memories rushing in and the pain he felt, he can't open his eyes anymore. He could only groan and puke blood to the nauseous feeling he was getting from all those things.

wekk!!*
cough*

Hence, once again, the area of his prostate becomes wetter with blood. As he's focusing on his own pain. The knight outside who has been trying their best to eavesdrop from outside the bedroom door finally starts talking again to Leon as they can hear some kind of groaning sound from inside the bedroom, though, it sounds kind of vague.

"Young master Leon... excuse me but... may we come in???"

"....."

Both the knights then look at each other with fearsome expressions. They both then quietly grabbed on each of their own sword scabbards and stayed in an alert position. 

One of the knights look at the other knight while wearing an expression that seems to be asking 'did something happen to young master??', but the other knight answer by grabbing the knob of Leon's door with his left hand and quietly saying,

"let's go inside"

"eh...are you sure???"

"it's fine...but first..."

the knight who hold the door knob then quietly took a single breath and start asking Leon for permission to enter.

"Young master Leon, may we come in???"

silence*

"Excuse my rudeness but.. may I accept young master Leon's silence as permission for our entry???"

silence*

"then.... please excuse our rudeness.. I'm coming in, Young Master Leon"

as he says that, his hand on the knob, finally pulls open the door. As the door opened they quickly took a step inside while scanning around in sync and quickly realizing that they didn't see the presence of his young master, instead, they smell blood.

"Noxin... did you smell it????"

Roxin asks as he looks at his twin with wide eyes. Noxin then nodded in silence to agree with his twins. They both look at each other when they hear a sudden groan noise.

"ughh"

Flinched*

They thus flinched and then quickly make their way to the groaning sound. As they arrived near the sound, their eyes turn wide.

******************************************
to be continue

Save Leon quick please