Chapter 11 : Memory

After the oath is complete at the dining hall, he goes back to his room and immediately changes his clothes to the sleeping attired ones.

He then sat on his single coach near the window and read a storybook. His face was frowning as he keep reading through it.

'This.. '

The content of the book on his hand really messed up his already complicated mind. Even so, that event that happen during the dinner still wins above all.

'to think that I would rush my vow there'

Frankly speaking, he didn't really intend to make a vow there. Instead, he intended to make it a secret with only his family in his presence. 

But, when he was there with all of those people around, he can't help but change his mind and proceed to make the vow there.

The vow he make at the time, in summary, had 3 points to be highlighted.

1. He will leave the mansion when he is 20
2. He won't ever be the heir nor the lord in this territory
3. He will only be Leon Forti as long as he is inside the territory.

Well, the third point is longer but, overall that was the content of the oath that he made at the time.

'well though my life was on the line, it didn't matter... I never intended to break any of it after all.'

Thought him so as he smile slightly. He was lost in that ponders when suddenly.

Knock Knock*

He could hear someone knocking on his bedroom door. One voice then enters his ear at the time.

"Young master Leon, excuse my rudeness... I'm Rudy, your knight, would you allow me to come in???"

Leon glanced at the door as he heard clearly that the one coming was his knight.

sigh*

"haa.... yes .. you may come in"

In honesty he didn't want to meet anyone right now, yet, he still allowed that knight to come into his room, feeling forced.

He then removes the book from his hand and put it on the table next to the coach as the knight replies,

"then... excuse me."

The knight carefully opens the door and comes in. And during that time, Leon lean his back to the coach softly and close his eyes, as though he was sleeping.

Rudy who's already inside his room walks all the way to in front of Leon and slightly bows.

"I have something to report, young master Leon."

Rudy then stays quiet, waiting for permission to report from Leon. Leon who was closing his eyes could be heard breathing softly before saying,

"keep going."

'it's annoying that I need to put on this facade'

thought him while his mouth spouting different things. He opens his eyes slowly to see his knight in front of him while putting on a stoic expression.

The knight then says,

"Sir Richard say, it's as you guess, young master."

Leon flinched as he hears the knight's sentence. 

And this is all because of the things that happening this afternoon.

His mind flashed into the thing that he had done before he goes to his room for changing his clothes to meet the Duke.