Chapter 1 : Side Character

"Master..."

The man could tell that someone calling him. But the man could not hear it clearly yet.

"Young master...."

'hmmm...who???'

Frown*

There's a visible frown on the man's face at this moment. He couldn't help it as he felt confused by the way that someone address him and his eyes subconsciously opened. Rather than the destroying city and rumbling building, what greeted him was a young man standing there with a slightly smiling expression.

"I'm sorry to wake you... young master Leon"

"huh??? who??"

"Young master...Leon??... are you trying to ask... who I am?? It's me... Kelt, young master's butler"

The man sat upright on his chair upon hearing the answer. He looked up from the bottom to the top of his body. And then, he glances at the shadow of himself inside the cup of sky juice on the table in front of him. 

Inside the cup was a blue hair man who seemed to frown looking back at him.

'that's... me huh??'

His frowning face then subconsciously changes to an indifferent expression. He thus looked around him and sees a beautiful garden surrounding him.

"Young master Leon??"

The man's eyes turn again to the source of the worrying voice to find back the same young guy, who looked like a servant, looking back at him, worried.

Stiffened*

As the result, the young man in front of him stiffened suddenly to the face of disinterest he shows. But that servant guy was not the problem for the man. Cause he clearly hear the name that the young guy called him just now. 

Young master Leon. 

What a funny familiar name. He thinks he should test it out??, he thus blurted out the name.

"Leon Fronti??"

And as a response, the young servant in front of him, named Kelt immediately looked at him weirdly before answering.

"yes...young master is... Leon Fronti... is there something wrong, young master??"

Hearing the concerned response from this young servant, the man naturally blurted out another name to confirm more.

"...Luis Fronti"

"that is the second young master... Luis Fronti, young master Leon... perha--"

"Blond hair, Brown eyes... second son..."

"yes...Young master Luis indeed had that sort of appearance Young master Leon..."

The man closed his eyes for a while at this sudden development. He felt like his world crumbling. He lowered his head and put his left hand to his temple.

'what the hell is going on??',

the man felt a headache.

"Young master Leon... perhaps...because I look young... are you trying to test me out just now?? but I'm already working here  for 10 years now..."

Instead of listening to that servant's word, the man looked at the blue hair that was falling in front of his face right now. It's a little bright blue color, too much different from his previous black hair.

Leon Fronti. Luis Fronti. Servant Kelt.

All of them was the name of the character in the Novel [True Dragon's Slayer], they appeared at the beginning of the Novel, the Novel that he read last before fighting that monster. More importantly, Luis Fronti is the name of MC's Friend.