Chapter 14 : Hell Sight

Stunned*

"Young master!!!!!"

Noxin rushes quickly to Leon's side as he saw his young master's weak and withered body on the ground with blood all over his face and clothes.

'you punk... only now you arrived...'

But Leon could only think that as he heard Noxin's voice. Earlier when they keep calling for him from outside, he already shouts for them to come in. But as they couldn't hear him, he just gives up. His hands give away at that moment and thus, his body falls completely on the ground while his face was facing towards the bedroom door. But,

'to think they really come in...thank you.'

While Leon thought that, Noxin's thought was completely different.

'How could something like this-!!!'

Noxin was speechless, while Roxin was stunned and unable to move as his sight stuck on the all-over red color liquid on his young master.

"Young master Leon... what's going on??? why did-"

Noxin pulls Leon from the ground and gently grabs Leon's shoulder while his body supports Leon's back as he asks him a question but he couldn't finish his sentence. He could see his young master's face now. He could see more blood and his young master's painful expression.

Huff huff

He also hears at the moment, his young master's heavy breathing and sees him closing his eyes in pain.

'something was wrong!!'

His young master was clearly in a terrible state, but he couldn't figure out what went wrong that lead to this.

'there's no time to be relaxing around'

"Roxin what are you doing!!!!"

flinched*

Roxin who had to be in shock for a while now, snapped as he heard his younger brother shout.

"Sorry!!!"

"there's no time for that!!! call for your grace and also Fronti house doctor now!!!! hurry!!!!"

"yes!!!"

As the order is received by Roxin, he quickly runs out of the bedroom to perform his duty. Noxin who felt a little bit of relief with Roxin's quick act turns his head back to his young master.

"Young master... please be patient... the doctor will arrive soon"

Noxin says as he looks at Leon's face anxiously. Leon tries hard to open his eyes slightly, yet when he does open them, his blood cry flows non-stop.

gasp*

Noxin gasped as he saw his young master cry.

'this...what kind of hell young master in right now!!!'

he couldn't imagine at all just how much pain his young master was in right now. From the expression alone, he could deduce, this pain is more painful than any pain in the world.

'just why young master had to go through this!!!? whose bastard do this to young master'

As he thought that, his expression become vicious. Leon who had his eyes half close saw Noxin's expression and his mind become more complicated.

'why the heck is his expression vicious like that??'

'did i do wrong?? my mind already full with others, now this guy adds up...'

huff huff

'Just let me on the bed already bro'

huff huff

He opens up his mouth as he tries to speak.

"uggggghhhhhghuhh"

'let me on the bed please' is what he wants to say, but, only nonsense words came out. Leon felt annoyed at the moment as he can't tell Noxin what he desires. Noxin who hears his young master groan instead of words then becomes more worried.

'he can't even speak any words because of pain...oh gosh..'

His expression turned dark with every expression he saw on his young master's face.

"Young master... please don't say any words if it's hard... i will carry you on the bed now"

He then carefully carried Leon with both his hand and lay him down on the right side of Leon's bed.

'good... at least you could understand me this much...'

'now i think I'm a bit used to the pai-'

Cough*

More handfuls of blood come out from his mouth.

'used to the pain bullshit!!!'

'it's still hurt!!!'

Leon's body curled toward his right side as his whole body trembled with pain and his inside flipped in violence. His eyes become more blurry with red tears and his ears flow out a red liquid.

gasp*

Noxin eyes shook in shock at the hell sight in front of him.

'even his ears bleeding!!!!'

For Noxin, this sight was indeed hell. How could it not be hell with all blood pouring out from his young master's body even though his young master was barely an eighteen years old kid and just a human being??

'there's no way a human could live with this kind of hell pain!!!'

"Young master... please hold on.... don't gi-...."

've up please...'

But He couldn't voice out the latter part of his sentence as he felt guilty to say it. 

Yes, he can't help but felt guilty. 

Even though all of this is not his fault, for him, to ask his young master who was in such a hell state to not give up was actually quite cruel.

'he's barely eighteen... it's should be crazily painful...and yet i-'

Yet, he couldn't ask his young master to not give up nor he can ask him to just give up. Because, no matter what, deep in his heart, he wanted his young master to live. Live and don't succumb to this pain!!

"Young master.... I'll be with you... "

'so please rest assured...'

He once again stopped himself from saying the latter part as he knows that his young master won't be able to rest assured with the pain he was in. So he could only say the earliest part. As he says that to him, he reaches both his hand towards Leon and holds Leon's right hand which doesn't hold onto the bedsheet tightly unlike his left hand.

Leon grasps tightly Noxin hand while closing his eyes. Noxin observes Leon's hand that tries his best to grasp his hand but doesn't contain that much power, unlike his vent that seems to pop up.

'his hands don't have any strength despite trying his best...'

As such, Noxin couldn't help but tear up. The image of his young master who's trying his best to hold on is so painful for him to watch. His tears fall as he brought his forehead toward Leon's hand that he grasps.

'God, please... if you do exist...please...please let young master out from this hell'

Thus, for that moment, Noxin desperately prays. Pray for the seek of someone else for the very first in his entire life...
******************************************
to be continued

Please let his pray come true...