WARNING: READ FIRST OR YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND

Before I start I would just like to say Ejen Ali is not owned by me but by Wau animations, currently musim 3 (season 3) of ejen Ali has ended so don't take this too seriously if you have another alilicia story in your head but side-by-side this cute ship action and Ali's capabilities and his position is MATA will also be revealed along with the new villian ...

MY OC'S WHICH WILL BE IN THIS STORY:

Lily Ghazili:
As far as everyone knows Ali is the only child of Dr. Ghazili but thats not the case and most of the adults including Dr. Ghazali's friends/colleges, Ali's teacher, and of-course M.A.T.A's Adult ejen's including the mentors. Lily Ghazili is Ali's twin sister who lives in Singapore after their mother, ejen Aliya's death. She doesn't live with Ali and Dr. Ghazili because Aliya wanted them to be together even from afar and understand and become self dependent. Lily lives in an equally technical house like Ali with her Single Aunt. Mary Ghazali and her small cat Luna. She is also an ejen in mata and works for the protection of the city of Technoya.

WEAPON: tops (this was an idea from ejen ali's weapon but unlike his her rope can attack people electricuting them and can wrap around their neck and chock them), her mom's bomb ring and the yoyo.

The above drawing is done by Me but the base is taken from the internet 

Alice Cheng:
Alice Cheng looks just like Alicia for some reason (I wanted to see less fights and more partner bond between alicia and Ali) but Alice has long hair until her waist and violet-meganta eyes. Alice is also adopted by an Indian but only has one uncle (uncle Ravi) who takes care of her when her father is at work. Alice was apart of MATA since birth and her father is the general of MATA singapore, but unlike her many similarities with Alicia she was Ali's friend since birth, and who knows, maybe alicia's and her father know each other. what do you think?

WEAPON: Crossbow(well, I changed it thank you again to @DN_Fadlina for recommeding this. If you want to know why I didn't do a crossbow earlier read the reply to her comment), electric green laso

 If you want to know why I didn't do a crossbow earlier read the reply to her comment), electric green laso

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! hope you'll enjoy... so far I only wrote this much cuz its late in my area (india) so I'll try to post a new chapter every saturday. bye!!

UNTIL CHAPTER 5 durga puja is changed to deepavali please take note