Chapter 8: Strange. (pt-3)

How do you think Alicia will react after see finds out Ali is dead, know? Idk, don't judge, I think of ts shit at night ok!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ejen troop watching were stumbed, Arnab seemingly looked like Ali, kinda normal considering Alice looking like Alicia, "Just a little smarter" from Alicia's perspective on Arnab. And the Ali we know was dead, tf and how does Ali know about all this if he was dead, How is he even here?. Wait...did Arnab and Lina help them? and Ali has A SISTER?! and Shelly...is APPRENTLY his...cous-. Khai was litterally saying this out loud but Alicia, Iman, Moon and Rudy were to agitated to concentrated on what they were seeing which soon also meet Khai's gaze.

The room was still dead quite expect for the wimper of Arnabs as he was being choked. Their device they were holding to interpret Ali and Alice's memory came to life as their ear plug started to insert the POV of the guy they know as Arnab.

Arnab POV:
I couldn't move, she was too strong. My head felt hot, numb. I could barely breath and I felt tears of stress drip on the bed mattress leaving a faded blue mattress with the pigmented blue it may once have been. I couldn't care less though she was saying something which brought chills down my spine.

she's gonna come back
HE'S gonna come back
They won't spare ANY off you!
I WON'T SPARE YOU!
none of you!!

I think that's what she said, then she started smiling still holding on to my neck tighter. The world started to spin and even if she was saying anything else it all sounded like water, my eye began to daze colors of pink, orange, yellow, green blurring her face and I knew I wouldn't survive if I don't do anything soon. 

I extended one hand which failed on pulling her hands down which I was doing from so long. I brushed my hand into her soft yet dry brown hair and I felt her grip tighten even more as she felt my hand touch her scalp. 

POV ends...

Alice POV: 
I walked half way down the stair's the the rush of memories filled my eyes, it felt like it was just yesterday but...it isn't, it was 4 years ago. Every time I go into that room, and everytime I meet her guilt, fear all engulf me at once. Anything I HATE in my life greater than mis-behaviour, dumb people or...losing my post in M.A.T.A, would be this. This felt the same as losing everyone I loved because...they were-

 ...I turned behind me, I'm sure I heard something. Am I losing my mind? no way there could be a sound here. This is the most silent place in the house a place where...nobody dared or even cared about coming into. 

I walked a another step when I heard wailing from the room, and I can't mistake it, the voice was definitely Shelly, I couldn't hear much as the voices were watery, but I'm sure there is more than one person upstairs. I clicked back to reality and noticed my feet dangling, waiting for my brain to respond for it to step down but I chose not too. 

I ran or maybe I jogged but my eyes were on the door at the end of the corridor, even from a far I knew it was open.

POV ends...

Alice pushes the door open to her horror, her eyes widdened but she wasn't paralized she pulled on the girl who was sitting on top of Arnab choking him blue. (plz don't take ts in a wrong way). 

" SHELLY STOP!!" was all she could repeat. But Shelly refused too, pushing alice with as much force she ended up hitting her shoulder hard on the wall. She hadn't noticed but the noise had grown louder and the family came upstairs them just as shocked as Alice upon entering the room. But they kept their cool, upon seeing Alice struggle with her left shoulder her uncle Ranvir rushed to help...or atleast thought on rushing to help. He was stopped on the start of his sprit by an arm which he followed to look at the face which looked like Santosh. Santosh eyed him not to interfer making him look to his feet and back at Shelly who know everyone in the room watched with concered and fearful eyes.

And A silencing scene unfolded in-front of everyone both actively and pasively and they all quitely watched. Arnab was brushing Shelly's hair. And suddenly he started to bring her closer to his face. Arnab block a visible cough then it seemed as though...he muttered in her ears. As soon as he ended his hand fell, pounding the bed. In a flash of a second people might have thought he was dead...but he wasn't. Shelly swung her head up so fast she might have broken her neck any faster and all of a sudden...she started laughing??she is laughing. Confusion filled the room but everyone kept watching. Shelly let go of Arnab's neck who coughed and gasped in air. She didn't get of him though. She sat there staring at his face after her spining-chilling laughter and touched his face with her paralized hand as he kept watching her with tearful eyes thankful to finally let her go.

Time felt stuck and everyone in the room watched as Maya helped Arnab up. Shelly, who was know tearful watched as he smiled back at her.

Alice POV: "How did...Shelly calm down so fast? it's impossible to calm her down when she's made."

All the kids arrived forward to assist Arnab up but nobody noticed an equally shocked yet almost confused face standing behind them who, indeed, wasn't a kid, But her words and apperance shocked no one. 

Ms. Faye: "what did you say...what did you say, Arnab sir that managed to calm Shelly down like this?"

Arnab still smiled at Shelly

Arnab: When I was younger my mum told me a Mantra that is used to calm people. Actually, I used to suffer with hyper tension so this helped me calm down.

The convo ended with ooo's and aaa's but Alice was surprised and still confused. But before she could say anything Sanvi alarmed that there was only 30 minutes before school and they should really get going.

Sanvi: Arnab do you want to come?

Arnab: ofcourse, do you think I'm gonna be absent for the first day of school?

Maya: but seriously though do you feel ok?

Arnab: yea all fit and fine

Alice kinda cringed making her smirk but she came back to normal in a blink of an eye. Everyone had a good laugh, (expect faye and Alice ofcourse) but a sudden question petruded by Faye concerned everyone.

Ms. Faye: I see everyone here but...where is Lina Ma'am

Everyone scared a glance with each other but Arnab stared at the door.

Arnab POV: Seriously though I didn't realize but Alice's shouts were loud enough. Even the Adults could hear it from downstairs then where is Lina?

Meanwhile...

Ripples of water stretched her face irregularly but came to an almost suttle long face. Lina was sitting by the fountain in her school uniform staring at her reflection as the sun slowly progressed. She was mistaken not once but many times before and in this very garden was where the knife was thrown, to kill her. Whatever else she faced in her time in her hostel she had know mistook the sun's glimmer. She felt the sun rise. But, it never did. The sky was turning warmer though and she knew it was about time to set for school but a scream from behind her scared her. It was...LINA!! She felt her name unknown to her by the thoughts that occupied her but she still looked back. 

A maid from the maison came running to her forcing her to stand up concerned. 

Lina: What happened, why are you running?
Maid: ma'am, y-yo-ur brother he's-
Lina: he's  what?! okok calm down, take a deep breath and let it out

The maid did as she was told and spoke in one breath 

Maid: Ma'amyourbrotherwasstrangled

Lina: WHAT! woah woah woah-what do you mean?

Maid: Ma'am nobody could find you so Alice ma'am told me to inform you?

Lina: wha-who? who strangled him?

Maid: ma'am you'll find out when you go inside...

Lina felt the wind rush through her hair as she ran towards the kheng maison, gasping for breath as she reached the door frame where she was greeted by Alice who was staring at a painting who Lina didn't recognize, but she didn't care at that point. Where is Arnab?

Alice: May I ask where were you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 1425
time ended: 22:48 (indian timing) lol I'm not gonna be formal while writing to you guys

btw this chapter will end by next week, I promise! how was this chapter though?