Chapter 6: The Prominent Past (final part of the chapter)

PLZ READ THE LAST LINE IN PT-2 OF THE 6TH CHAP I EDITED THE CONVO BETWEEN ARNAB AND LINA AND IT IS SOMETHING TO REMEMBER, OR IS IT?

WARNING: Really long...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A weird sensation vibrated on Alice's thigh, She reached for her pocket retriving her phone.
Phone screen:

{Replace mom with uncle}The dialing time ended and bubbled Alice's homepage with 1 out of 24 more notifications from the same number

The dialing time ended and bubbled Alice's homepage with 1 out of 24 more notifications from the same number. 

Alice POV: They never get tired do they?
The wind was howling, well obviously, it's 1:59 
Probably should get home though the days over anyways...he's not going to come back, nor is she.

POV ENDS...

Alice got to her feet slightly shivering due to the "expected" sea breeze landing on the shore. She got to her cycle and pedal;ed her way through the ink blue sky and obsidian road.

At Alice's uncles house...

Santosh called again and again but in vain.
Santosh: dah... how can she be so careless

Sudha: Did you try calling the young ejens

Santosh: Ofcourse I tried!, but everyone said she wasn't there after 10 in the morning, when she finished training.

He looked at the clock*

"wow 2:05 and miss kheng still hasn't decided to come"

He when and sat on the chair messaging his temples
"Doesn't she know we worry about her, her dad left her with us for the sake of keeping her safe but if I can't even do that..."

A pair of feet stood infront of the door 

Everyone froze at the sight of the person.

Alice stepped into the first door walking tangimentally as her clothes still stuck to her body after being on land for more than 10 minutes.

Santosh: Where were you?

Alice: You already Know 

Santosh: know what? that you left the house!

Alice quietly looked at her feet and tried to free herself from her uncles firm grip on her shoulder. 

Santosh: [sigh*] Alice...Your dad left you to us to take care of you until he returns, what do you expect me to say to him, his daughter still hasn't recovered from...the accident, 4 years ago.  Listen Alice, I had enough of seeing my neice suffer like this because of some guy who killed his uncle and sister for money.

Alice: HE DID NOT-

Santosh: ALICE!, that enough. The point is you have to move on now you can't just waste your life