Chapter 4: Things We don't Know

Previously...
The door slammed open breaking Lily's and Ali's sweet past memory and what they saw was horrifying. It was Alice who was now in her regural outfit holding on to their door nob for support. Blood was oozing out of her hands and bruises all over her legs, her face wasn't targeted as much, but wiped-out blood was visible on the side of her lip. The ejen's were frightened at the sight of this, Ali and Lily however rushed to door where Alice had collapsed after she couldn't take it anymore.

Flashback ended

Ali: Alice... Alice get up

Ali was confused ,what happened?  but tears were visible on the corners of his switching eyes. Lily ran to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and the first aid kit before Ali and Lily took Alice's arm on both their sholders and walked her up to the guest bedroom. The ejens followed and wear with-hold to the scene where Alice was blinking faily well (maybe she had a pill) but was forcing herself to sit up on the bed even though she could barely even talk. Ali was furious...

Ali: Who did this to you?

Pure anger was visible on his face

Ali: How did you get hurt?

Alice was about to tell him to let it slide and it was just a mission but Ali cut her off before she could do so. 

Ali: No accuse of 'just a mission Ace'

Ali had now picked up the bandage and started rapping around her hand. Ali's face suddenly turned to sadness and his voice started muttering which was hardly audible to the Ejens. (Just in case you were wondering where Lily is, she was no-longer in the bedroom and went downstairs along time ago.)

Ali: Why don't you understand... you and lily are the only people I can talk to, about everything. Because... you know everything I faced and am going to face but... I can't lose you. I lost everyone in my past... the person I loved the most in the world, my mother... know I can't afford losing you guys too. 

The Ejen's heart were swallon with sadness, but  Alicia even though sad felt a prick of nail in her heart. the only people he can talk too? Alicia looked down in both disheartened aand worried about what happened and who might Alice be.

Alice: Ali, do you seriously think I don't understand how you feel... you're my only bestfriend beside Maya and lily. You know everything already 

Ali looked at her with swinkling eyes

Alice: sighs* looks up* Ever since the general adopted me I don't have much to lose. And thanks to you and Ejen Aliya I understood how it's like to actually be in a family even if you aren't blood related.

They both looked at each other and smilied before Alice felt an excrusiating pain and hissed because of it. 

The discussion between the Ejen Troop:

Moon: What does she mean, "I got a family thanks to the general"
They all looked at Alicia

Alicia: what?...sighs* there are different general's in differents countries ok it's not like there's only one

Ejen troop - Alicia: Ohhh

Discussion ended

Ali: So... what happened, you're a skill-full Ejen, how did you get hurt?

Alice took out a metal stick(the size of her fist) from her back pocket and clicked on a button on it. Immidiately, the stick turned into a crossbow (it was just as big as Alicia's and had the same green-radioactive line as a string which generates the arrows on it's own, the body is however completely grey with the outer rim as dark, chrome yellow and shiny... picture it like the following, just bigger with the above details: )

 picture it like the following, just bigger with the above details: )