Chapter 8: Strange. (last pt)

I'm really lazyyyyyyyyyy so...i dragged the whole chapter to 4 parts. so yeh...............ahhhh, enjoy! I really like seeing young couples because age and other beliefs on what's right are not included so please don't take it so seriously and plzzzzzzzzz don't include the Alilicia relationship into your own life (if you're 15 and below obviously) FOCUS ON STUDYS!!! lol plus...I wanna see these two as a couple at age 12 but idt that's ever gonna happen in musim 4 or the second movie but I like cute love so here is an artwork (NOT MINE) i found online that is SO CUTE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khai: oh....my...god
Moon: what...the...fu-
get's punched in the shoulder by Alicia*

Alicia: don't you dare!
(they're all whispering don't worry!)

Rudy: where the HELL is Ali in ANY of this, and why...HOW the HELL does Ali know ANY of this
Iman: I don't know but...Arnab looks REALLY Similar to Ali

Moon: Similar? HE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME!
Khai: Yeah but, that doesn't prove anything... like, come on, if he WERE Ali then how will he manage a new set of parents?! plus...I think Ali is dead like I heard something like that earlier.

Iman: but it's slowly getting really weird...Ali never told us he has a sister. 
Khai: well...we don't EXACTLY know him, we don't even know the personal lives of each other....I guess only Ali and Alicia know each others though

Khai smirks*
Alicia glares*
Khai ends up gulping in fear* (LMAO)

Iman: But still...Alicia did he ever tell you about having a sister?
Alicia: What! why would he tell me about his family? we-we are just friends ok?

Iman: no I know that, still...I asked since you went to his house before
Alicia: that was for a mission!!
Rudy: ahhhhh....can you guys just shut up, we'll never know anything if we don't watch.

Back to the past...

Lina: I... was...

Alice walked down the stair's with a half why and suspisious look on her face like she knew what was going on, which she obviously didn't, as her expression was suspisious NOT sure. 

Lina: I was at the  fountain
Alice: this early in the morning

Lina: sorry, I didn't know that was a prohibited area
Alice: what? no.... that area's not prohibited. I was just asking where you were? It's really cold in the morning, plus, we don't leave until...

She looked at her watch*

Alice: oh, right now actually-
Lina: what happened to my brother?

Alice: yes, please calm down your brother is fine

Lina stepped up to her and gripped Alice's shoulder loosely but still firm enough to know how serious she was.

Lina: I heard someone...tried to chock Arnab

Meanwhile...

Shelly: who are you?
Her eyes glistened brighter than the dimly lit room. She stared at him, like a painting,a beautiful one. Arnab smiled at her

Arnab: I'm your friend
he cupped her cheeks and her smile widdened, in a way happiness could protray the least. 

[Alicia: he is like Ali not only in looks but in his personality too]

Sudha: you truly are great Arnab
Sudha muttered, still audible enough for the people in the room. Arnab stole a glance at her and looked back at Shelly who didn't seem to care. She was still mesmerized by Arnab in some way.

Arnab: um...do you wake up so early?
Shelly shrugged to resumble a no.

Arnab: well then you should sleep know, come on.
He made way for her to sleep slowly laying his feet on the side of the bed and patting her head trying to help her fall asleep.