Chapter 8: Strange. (pt-2)

litterally I'm waiting for the ejen's and you to know Ali's entire past but It's seriously getting in my nerves!!! I NEED LEMONS!! Lol I set up a really cheezy, lemon romance story after this shit ends but you guys have to know his past or about the people in his past...and the other ejens do too, Ali is stronger than you think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the dining Table...

Everyone was cheer at the table, and who wouldn't it was back to school for Alice and she has new accounties. The 10 seater dining table stood firmly in the corner passage under the stair case where ahead laided the vast kitchen of the mansion. Arnab and Lina occasionly brushed each others elbow trying to reach for the food, it wasn't their fault though the food was just incredible and they couldn't wait. The space between the chair's was unexpectable though, no doubt the table was humungous.

Lina nugded Arnab but this time it felt like on purpose. Lina gave a look to him and he followed her eye the there were 3 seat un-occupied and one of which was Alice. 

Sudha: ...Oh by the way Arnab, do you know where Alice is?

Arnab had signaled out everything in the world until then, he was also about to ask this question. 

Santosh: She'll show up eventually, anyways...Arnab, Lina I've heard you two scored 1st for your previous school, right?
He said between bites of his exotic sunny side up and buttered bread.

Sudha: ah yes! is there any doubt about that!
They went back bikering about how talented and brilliant Arnab and Lina were which brought a smile on Arnabs face but from the corner of his eye he could tell that even though Lina was smiling, she was planning a way to bring up something.

Lina: Seriously...you guys should stop embarassing me and Arnab like this. 
She smilied*

Aunty: what is in this to feel embarassed Lina, You're like my daugther to me 
Luke: Besides, you guys are actually are very talented yet so humble, I heard from your dormmates.

Maya: wait...you also contacted their dorm mates!
Luke: Ofcourse, I'm the ALL MITTY -

Santosh: Luke, no screaming in the table please
Luke: sorry uncle

Lina and Arnab giggled a bit

Lina: Aunty, Alice has breakfast at school?

Santosh: No no, she has breakfast in the breakfast table itself, god know's what get's into her, she does that on the first day of every school year.

Luke: exactly, and this is happening since the last 4...years

Lina POV:
The table suddenly grew into a spine chilling silence, I hawked all of the members in the table but everyone had stopped what they were doing and awkwardly glaced at each other and the smiles slitting all over their face turned into a numb spot.

I glanced at Arnab for a second who returned a look on his face ensuring that he too was questioning this sudden silence. I went back staring from one person to another when I noticed Sanvi acting out of the normal. Her eyes, unlike the others, were wide open at Luke as if to tell him he was gonna get killed if it weren't for the others here.

Luke glanced at his plate occationally looking at her as if to beg for forgiveness.

Arnab: 4 years ago?

Sudha interrupted them and brought the uncomfortable situation back to normality.  Guess it would be the perfect time to ask...

Me: Excuse me Aunty, is there anyone else in the house
She looked at me and I inoccently eyed both the chairs acting confused.