Chapter 10: Less Dead Than You think (pt-1)

lol I LOVE THIS TOO. JUST THINK OF THESE TWO ACTUALLY LIKE TS IN A FEW CHAPTERS (warning: I'll make their relationship florish at age 12, will include kissing so... beware)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Rocks flug and banged on the rectangle fences, bushes and barracaides on either sides of the road. The black SUV rampaged down the gravel of the road. Something isn't right. Lex panted every inch he took he menovered with his car. The road was pitch black and empty, just like any other day at 3 in morning. But, it wasn't for him. The alleged dog incident from yesterday petrified him. And the date sent chills down his spine.

He glanced from left to right. But there was no sign of motion, time had stopped for him. He shouldn't have been on the streets this late at night on the 1st of june. He started mumbling and shivering as he saw a streetlight fliker. His eye's widdened as he saw the person below the light leaning on it. It was...a hooded figure. His grip loosened from his car making the car leap and without a second to spare he hit his head on the stirring wheel and....everything went still.

The figure under the pole stood on it's two legs and walked away into forest in the distance.

Meanwhile...

Lina and Maya walked back into their room in silence. Lina helped Shelly fall asleep while Maya got them orange juice. The door to their clicked shut behind them as they sat on either of their beds. Maya sighed ready to call it a day but Lina wasn't. 

"Why were these happening?"

"Ok no, I get that Shelly doesn't like an injection pierced down her hand but...all these other things and today...wait, no yesterday, a dog bruttally injured him. Aunty is scared of dance ornaments, a basketball bounced on the second floor, shelly being hidden. Are these all just a coincident"

She sighed and took one last glance at Maya who was knock-out before laying on the bed and closing her eyes. 

Meanwhile...

Lex got up drenched wet by his sweat. He looked around. No hooded figure. He looked at his car as if it was new and started the engines once again. He shouldn't be here. Not know. Not ever again. Hopefully if there is another again after tonight. He started his engines and dashed down the road at mach 0.09 per hour. He wasn't going to stop until he reached his apartment. 

He was too scared to look any where know but he knew the sea he was awaiting was to his right. He looked up counting the buildings and, there it was, a huge 25 floor building each 3000 sq ft. His apartment was 3 floors below the 25th floor. He was counting the seconds before he entered the community parking loot. If it were possible, he would have flew to his window and broken into his house. But dreams no longer existed. Life or death was what the new seconds of his life were counting.

He ramed his car in the parking loot and ran for it. Ran for his life. He didn't care what the security gaurd was about to say or what the community members who were walking around the garden thought. It wouldn't matter after today. His legs pierced as he reached the elevator. He put his chubby arms on his legs and panted. His body was not built for this. He jammed on the elevator button but the elevator won't ditch level 4. It wasn't going to come down anytime soon. But 'He' will...

Without second thought ans without looking back he began to jog up the stairs with his bulky body. He was already tired and he looked at the floor number, level 2. fuck. he looked at the lift which was at level 4.

He booked for it again, running for it like his life depended on it and...may it did. He looked at the level again. level 4. Turning his head to the lift. WHICH WAS AT LEVEL 1!! FUCK FUCK FUCK. He ran for it again level 6, 8,10. He didn't expect much but he looked at the elevator with pure hope. His eyes widdened with joy as he saw the elevator door open. No one was inside it. He jogged his way in and leaned aginst the cold steel wall and jammed the 22 button on the second last row from the top. 

Wait...

There was no one outside when he'd call the elevator and...no one's inside it except him. He felt his body go cold as he realized it. He called the elevator. He looked at light board in the elevator and from level 10...it went to level 9. His eyes widdened and he rammed the 25 button over and over again until the elevator finally went up. He sighed but waited for jumping out as the doors opened. 11....12....13....14....18...20....21, 22. The elevator doors slide open and his eye's twitched he thought someone was gonna jump scare him as he got out of the elevator but...no one was there.

He did as planned and jumped out, ran to his apartment door and squized the key into the lock and smacked the door shut behind him. His room was mildly lit with a warm and cozy vibe. He ignored anything and everything and tip toed into his room. His room was also the same he looked the same as the other rooms. He looked out of his hazed glass bedroom door one more time to see if no one was there before trumbling over to his closet. 

Just as he opened it 5 to 6 photographs fell out scaring him. Each of them were annoted with a red pen and all off which were his pictures. His eyes widdened as he saw what 'the person' had done to his pictures: some of Lex's selfies were crossed along his face, Some were circling his face and some...scribbled over his face. He felt his feet numb. Someone was here. Was this a warning?

He looked back at the closet, but everything else was normal, the way he'd left it. But he was sure it wasn't, at least not that. He dug his way into the back of the closet and took out a wooden box out of it.

 He dug his way into the back of the closet and took out a wooden box out of it

The gliched his hands against the box and creaked it open. Inside the box was another box and he grabed it out to see it properly. It was a velvet grey ring box:

He palpitated on the site of it, Khai's gadget immidiately activated: Flashback will load in 5 seconds

Flashback (4 years ago)...

The road was colder than usual, motionless with no soul, The only soul who was there was dead now. It or...her hand layed high above her head, covered in the same amount of blood as her body. drip.......drip.....Her hair drapped her face and...that for some people may have been good. Peace and stillness was what we can hope for her but a skretching laugher filled the silence. Lex looked at the girl with thirsty eyes and without any second thought he grabbed the only thing on her hand. A diamond ring, and the laughter continued to seize the night.

Flashback ends...

The ejen troop: ...
Rudy: what...
Moon: HE WAS A MONSTER!
Iman: shhhhhh!??!?/1!/?1
.....

Ali and Alice looked to the direction where a 'sqeak' seemed to come from. [that's when moon realized...she fuck up, lol] Alicia slapped her forehead and looked around her throwing a pebble at the opposite direction shift the gaze of Ali and Alice to the glass terrace

Ali: maybe the wind...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sry ts was short but, I am really Lazzzzzzzzzzzy plus I feel a bit tired for some reason so yeah...how was ts chapter?