Chapter 5: Meddling With The Past

(IMPORTANT INFO: I thought this durga puja thing is too religious and thus I am changing it to deepavali which almost every religion celebrates in India. I also mentioned this in the warning page so yeah, I changed as much as I could from the chapters. Sorry for my lack of neurons, lol Alilicia just looked cute in the video above so ya)

Flash back to previous chapter...

The pink ribbion-like fabric drapped over the endlessly clear, blue sky spotlighting the sun as it twirled to the sides of the temporary wall which was covered in soft, cotton fabric. But alongside the sun 2 figures centered the entire pandal with their hands clunching their guitar bags. Alicia, Iman, Rudy and Khai manage to crawl to the entrance and watch the life unknown to the two.

Flashback ended...

Alice was already present in the pandal yard outlining a zentangle art on the floor which is surely made by Lily and Alice. Alice was also wearing a white sari with a red border and gold flowers imprinted on it. (similar to what moon is wearing in the following: NOT MY ART)

Suddenly, a puff of wind stridded over her head and she took her hand with a brush as shelter, though her eyes were still open

Suddenly, a puff of wind stridded over her head and she took her hand with a brush as shelter, though her eyes were still open. Her hair waved and flower danced in the air as furry filled her eyes.

Alice: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING LUKE!?

Luke: Sorry Alice

The guy stopped gliding in the air his sking, white shoes were finally visible and his thick black hair and hazelish blue eyes zipping past as he turned to face her, his hand clunching over a flower streamer. He laughed and by the corner of his eye he saw the sibling duo standing side-by-side. 

Luke: HEY YOU TWO!

He said in joy
'probably bacause he can finally be himself and use his M.A.T.A gadgets infront of me'

Luke's leg sored to his sides as he said soo (jet did that once) and with sudden realization struck that his air gliders only function when they are skating... he fell atleast 4 inches below before he recovered. Alice nodded dissapointed and looked at Ali who was staring at the rest of the technoya and Kolkata( west bengal, India) ejens working and decorating their entire green house garden (a secret enterance only the ejens knew which would lead them to the main base. The green house garden was similar to the old M.A.T.A HQ in cyberaya but enclosed within water with a seemingly invisible bridge connecting it's large foreground training yard exiting towards the secret entrances. (looks similar to this:)

 (looks similar to this:)