The War Had Begun

(This is 5 months after the wedding. Sorry but Rose is based on me and I have to change her age or else then I get confused)
Rose's pov

I looked around the room at everyone who was going to fight. Today was going to be different, today I knew what I had to do. I had to kill Kate. I looked outside the window of the helicarrier at the site of the NYC and thought 'One life for another. I'm selling my soul for Loki's freedom. I wonder if I'll go to hell for this.... This is a war. I can't be worried about just me.'

'I hope no one gets hurt.'

"Rose!" I heard Papa shout. I guess I zoned out.

"Yes Papa? Sorry I was thinking of the best strategy to...." I trailed off, not bothering to lie for a cover story.

"I know you're scared sweetie." Papa said as he hugged me.

"Not as scared as you should be. You almost married her." I tried to joke.

"Don't do that. Don't act like it's okay. I know you. I changed your diapers, I know when you're scared and thinking about what could happen." Papa held me closer.

Right as I was about to say something the helicarrier shook which was followed by an explosion.

"I guess the war has begun. It's self defense now."

"Still, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.'

---------------------------------------------
Rose: wow a year of planning. AND NOW THE FANBASE HAS LEFT YOU!!!!
Me: SHUT UP!!!! We have over 40 thousand reads, shut your face!! Plus I had anime to watch....
Loki: why am I still here?!
Me: because I was stressed out from school!!!
Steve: why were so stressed?
Me: because its high school.
Everyone: point taken.
Me: now no more sass mouthing or else I WILL kill off someone.
Loki: but you said you wouldn't do that DONT KILL ME!!!
Me: don't test me......