Almost deaths and 8 legged horses

• Присвячено All my readers

Ashley's pov

"What the freak is going on!?!?" I whispered screamed, staring at my best friend's out cold body. She was still breathing, thank goodness.

"Did you read that book on Norse mythology I gave you?" Thor asked me.

"No, I gave it to Ro for her birthday. You know I don't like mythology!" I yelled. What I'm scared so yelling at my mom's boyfriend might work. I was adopted by Jane, my mom. Not this guy.

"Well, it says what happened to Luna, Loki's birth daughter. And seeing Rose turn into a female frost giant, I think we know happened after the end of that story. Either that or .... No it has be that she's Luna. We mustn't tell her though. It could..."

"WHAT!?!? I have been waiting 13 years, 1 month, and 2 days, to see her. How can you expect me not tell her that SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!?!?" Loki roared. I backed away. I swear I could see smoke coming out of his ears and nose. The helmet with horns would really make sense now.

"So, if I got this right, Rose is Loki's daughter. She's been missing since she was a baby. Yet, she was raised by Steve and she doesn't know. Well, that's different. I knew she was special but this is just a tragedy. Johanna from 'Sweeney Todd' had it better. And her father was a serial killer!!" Mom said, stating the obvious. I looked back at Ro, only to see her skin turning back to normal. Then something clicked.

"YOU'RE THE JERK WHO ABANDONED HER!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!" I screamed at Loki. Then started to chase and tackle him. Then I did what Rose would do. Choke him until he cried uncle! I've been hanging out with Ro to much. He was starting to turn blue, not frost giant blue. More like get-off-or-I'll-die-from-lack-of-air blue. Thor had to pull me off of him.

"You jerk, because of you she's seconded guessed herself all her life. She's turned off her feelings when she was 8 because of you! She's cold and violent because of you!!" I shrieked at Loki. I don't care if I looked crazy, nobody hurts Ro and gets away with it! I looked back at Ro, she was waking up.

~~~~~Rose's pov~~~~~

"Ow, why does my head feel likes it pounding? Did I fall asleep on the couch? You know what, never mind. I can tell you about this horrible nightmare I had in the morning." I said walking to Ash's room. Not caring what everyone was doing while I was passed out.

/In the morning\

"Wow, sounds like a weird dream." Ash commented on my nightmare.

"I know right. I mean, come on. Me, hug the guy who tried to kill my dad? That would just be crazy! And not to mention I would be burned since he's a frost giant." Everyone looked at me strangely.

"What, I read that book Ash gave me for my birthday. I know a lot about Norse Mythology. Um, Loki, did you really give birth to an 8-legged horse?" I asked bashfully.

"Wha... How... In what way would that even be possible?" He asked, blushing like heck.

"Well, did you really have a wife? What was your daughter like? Can you teach me to use magic? What was your reaction when you learned you were a frost giant? Did you really use a big sharp staff to control magic? Is the magic from your staff or were you born with it?" I bombarded him with questions. Knowledge is something that I crave, and sorting fact from fiction would really help.

"Well, um, I'll try to answer as best as I can. I did have a wife, and unless you're born with magic I can't teach you it. The staff is more for intimidating people than for magic. It holds magic and helps direct it, but I was born with magic. And I reacted very poorly when I learned my true parentage. I think that was all the questions." He's answered.

"No, you missed one. Your daughter, Hela. What was she like?" I asked.

"Hela? I don't have a daughter named Hela." He replied.

"Oh." I reacted. Not being able to keep the disappointment out of my voice.

"No, my daughter's name was Luna. She was so beautiful when I last saw her, a little baby. I had to get her somewhere safe, when she was born Asgard was attacked and the attack killed my wife, Sigyin. Luna was safe but I don't what happened to her after that." He sounded dejected. No doubt sad, and lying. He was telling the truth, but I have a feeling he does know what did happen to her. I didn't push it though.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss." Suddenly my Converse became very interesting.

"So, a lot of the book is all lies. It would have been cool if that horse came by though." I said, tying to lighten the mood. Then I heard my dad's motorcylcle outside. 'Thank you, Jesus!'

"That's my ride. I'll see ya at school Ash. I have to talk to the guys at S.H.E.I.L.D. about something that's been happening lately. Bye you guys!" I shouted as I grabbed my bag and ran out of the door.