Oh, right in the Kiwis!

Hey, quick note, I just watched Thor 2 today. I highly recomend seein it, all Loki fans be warned, something happens but he's alright I swear to you. Just watch the end of the movie and bring tissues. Oh, and stay until ALL the cedits have finished cuz there are two clips after the movie. One's a hint to a new movie and the other is for all the Jane×Thor fans in that order. Now to our story.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rose/Luna's pov

As I stood in the corner Lizzie started to hiss at somethinf to our left.

"What is it girl?" I asked her as I turned to look at what got her so mad. Well that makes sense. It was a guy. A handsom guy, who was staring at me. He was dressed with a white shirt, black vest and pants, and a black tie. He looked like a teenage Westley from The Princess Bride. His mask was even the same! If he says 'As you wish' I will knee him in the Kiwis! Although, he did look oddly familiar.

"Can I help you?" I asked with an aggressive tone in my voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry your highness. I was just wondering something. You wouldn't have even been to Midguard before, have you?" The guy asked.

"Yeah, actually I live there. I'm only here with Loki for two weeks then I go back home." I answered simply. I didn't want to tell anyone to much. I don't know these people!

"Well, did you ever know anyone named Rose? I used to call her Thorn, once upon a time." He said with a far off look in his eyes. Oh heck no!

"Jackson!?"I shreiked. He looked at me. I ripped off my mask and glared at him. He. Is. So. Dead.

"Oh crud! Hi darling! So, when were planning on telling me you were the daughter of Loki!?" He shouted at me.

"Oh no! Don't you dare try to pin this on me. Plus, I don't have to tell you anything! You dumped me remember? You know, in a text message!" I silently shrieked back. Putting my mask back on.

"Oh come on! It was two years ago! You always could hold a grudge." He laughed.

"Ugh!" I groaned. Then I walked up to him. I smiled, and then kneed him in his Kiwis. He doubled over in pain let out a girly screech. I just smiled and walked back to my corner. Then Lizzie(being her awesome self) attacked Jackson.

"What is going on here, little dove?" Loki from behond me.

"Nothing, just a little revenge." I smirked.

"Alright, just don't kill him. You can seriously maime and injure him, though. Have fun." He smiled evily.

I called off Lizzie and smiled to myself, this was fun!