Long and interesting plane rides

Rose's pov

"Don't worry Papa, I'll be fine. I'll be back in a week. You won't even know I'm gone." I reassured Papa. I hugged him, then Kate. "Take care of him. Oh, and the question he asks you when I come back, say 'Yes.' Okay?" I ran to the jet, used only for agents, and I saw my team. The Worriors Three, Sniff I mean Sif,  Ashley, Loki, and myself. Antonie was hiding in the store room on the plane because I told him he couldn't be in my team just because I knew he was coming no matter what I said.

When the jet was in the air Ashley asked,"Hey, Ro? In a way a store room is like a closet right?" Ash smirked at me. That was our code for 'I know your brother's in the jet. Let's make a  joke out of it.' I winked.

"You know I think so. Let me check though." I walked to the store room door and stopped. I stood there for 2 minutes, then I slowly put my hand of the door knob. Then I ripped the door open and Antonie fell out. "Hey look, you're finally coming out of the closet Antonie." Ash and laughed like crazy after that. I chose to leave the door open up in case anyone needed something from their bags.

"Very funny. You're not hanging out with Amy anymore. I mean it!" Amy was his girlfriend; She moved to a different school but still lives next door. I sat down next to Ash, who was still laughing. I was laughing on the inside. I noticed the boxs in the closet were moving.

I held my hand up as to silence everyone. I grabbed my staff off of the wall and moved to the door. I silently moved to whatever was causing the movement. I saw someone, someone who should not be here at all. Adam, the really nice and cute guy from school. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the main room with everyone staring at me and him. "It seems as though we have a stowaway. One of my other students, Adam, I believe." Loki sneered. Please tell me he's not going to play the protective father card.

"What exactly were you going to do with him in the closet." He ground out. Oh, my gosh. Did he really just play the card!? I'll call him out on that later.

"I swear I didn't see anything. I didn't mean to be here." Adam sateted. Little liar.

"I don't think so Adam. You didn't mean to get on the top floor of a building, get in the middle of a jet, and hide in the store room? You want to come up with somethin' else?" Ashley asked, her voice oozing with sarcasm.

'What are you doing here Adam? I have half a mind to call the B.P.R.D. Your kind is not welcomed after what your soul pulled in 2008. Where's your sister anyway. Back with the other elves, your majesty?" I asked the elf prince in disguise. The golden/amber eyes with autumn blonde hair was a dead give away on the first day of school. I had more patience with him just because I might have a crush on him.

"Well, princess." I groweled when he said that. "I was told to come here in order to help will some foolish human weapons. When I heard your name I jumped at the chance." He smiled and winked at me. He is not flirting with me. Prince Nuada/Adam is not really flirting with me!

"Flattery gets you no where with me, plus I keep my training, and assingments seperate from my personal life. It's a good thing my family works at S.H.I.E.L.D. because their the only exceptions." I fake smiled and kissed his cheek. I walked to grab my bag and suit up. After all this was going to be a very long plane ride, don't want to get blood on my nice cloths.

As I got dressed I heard Adam get punched by Antnoie in the stomach. Then Loki sounded like he was ready to the same. This was going to be the most interesting plane ride ever.