This Sucks

Rose/Luna's pov

I grabbed my i-pod from my bag and putnaway the Oreos. I turned to my favorite album on the i-pod. Phantom of the Opera 2004 version, and started to sing-along. I looked up at ceilin and tried make-up constilations. Let's see, a trash can, a Chihuahua peeing on a gucci purse, a mask with a feather, and Spike from My Little Pony!

I would have kept doing this, had a hand not wave infront of my face. I pulled out my headphones and snapped my head to the direction the hand crome from. Gerrr, I did not want to talk to this person.

"What do you want Odin? Come to humiliate me? Or perhaps you've come to banish me?" I hissed at him. Lizzie looked at me from behind Odin. She was getting ready to claw out Odin when Frigga came in. Great, my room is the castle hang out spot. Shoot me now!

"Odin! Can you not see the Lokidaughter wishes to be alone? Girl-talk is what she needs. Not a lecture from someone she doesn't trust." She lectured him. Lizzie ran to Frigga and started rub against her leg and pur. Familiars are such great judges of character.

"Luna! Little dove, I know you wanted to keep this a secret but perhaps it's best because your usualy very honest. Plus, I think your grandmother like you. Grandfather, well, I'll not go there." Loki said coming into my room.

"Loki! No, all boys out. I need a little chat with my granddaughter. You know, girl-to-girl!" Frigga growled at the boys. They immediately left the room. Huh, maybe we are related.

"Want do you wanna talk about, Frigga?" I asked. "Lizzie, come here, girl."

"Well, first, why is that in your room?" Frigga asked, eyeing Lizzie like she was a mountain lion.

"Lizzie's my pet. She was actually a birthday present to me when I turned 8. She's supposed to be my familiar." I answered truthfully. No use lying anymore.

"Well, the second is why did you leave so soon? I would have loved to speak with my long-lost granddaughter!" She asked seeming depressed, like it was her fault I stormed out.

"Well, I didn't want Odin to mess with my head like he did with Loki. Plus, when I get mad, I storm off to my room and listen to music. Then I start to sing so I can calm down. My mind sucks." I replied.

"Sucks?" She asked.

"Right. It's a word we use back home when something isn't likeable to the person who's saying it." I answered.

"Oh, well then the whole situtation sucks!" She laughed.

I joined in the laughter. Yup, this so sucks, not.

___________________________________________

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter but I'm in a hurry. Tomorrow's Halloween and I can't think straight. Again, so sorry.