The Wedding

Rose/Luna's pov
Today's the day! My Papa's wedding is today! I thought as I woke up. I gor up from the guest bed and ran to Kate's room. I quietly opened the door to her room, and walked up to the bed. Then, like a child on Christmas, jumped in her sleeping form to wake her up.

"KATE, KATE!!!! WAKE UP!!" I shouted at her. I felt her try to lightly push me off of the bed.

"Luna, darling. Let your mother sleep." She replied to me. I froze at her words.

"Wh-what did you just call me?" I asked her. I never told any of my friends and adotive family real name.

"I said Luna. It's your name, I heard a man say it you once I thought it was your birth name." She answered. It felt like she was lying, but reason would Kate have to lie to me.

"Okay. Well come on! The wedding's today and you not going to be late to your own wedding." When I said that, she bolted right up.

"What are we doing here then!? We have to get dressed and go to the salon, and the chapel!" She panicked. She ushered me back to my room and told me to get dressed so we could leave. I ran to put on my jeans and Slytherin t-shirt on.

~~~~ 30 minutes later ~~~~~~

As we entered the Musical Bride's Salon the hairdressers were already holding open the door for us. We payed a lot of money for today!

The salon was a hair and nail salon and had huge theme with musicals. As we signed in three women started singing 'Lovely Ladies' from Les Miserables. Is this really an apropriate song to be singing when this is bridel salon? I thought.

"Girls!! Wrong song. You're supposes to be singing 'A Heart Full of Love'. I pay you idiots far to much." A woman hissed at the three women. The next thing I know I'm seated on a hair-do chair and my hair is being yanked so hard I thought my head was going to ripped off.

"Alright hon, what do you want to with your hair?" The hiss woman asked me in a very snooty voice.

"Simple curls, and how much are the blue rose hair clips?" I asked politly.

"They're $20 each." She lied. I saw the look in her eyes that screamed "MONEY! GREED!"

"Oh, well. It's a good thing I came here last week and bought on for $5." I sneered at her. "Can I have someone who won't rob me of my money do my hair please?" One of the three ladies from earlier came up to me.

"I'm no thief, but I'm also not very good at curling." She said in a soft, shy voice. Her name tag said 'Alice'. She had red hair, fair skin, green eyes with glasses, and a work uniform (black pants, white shirt, and white apron with music notes on it).

"Well, the curls don't have to be fancy, just noticable." I told her kindly. She smiled at me, asked me to take off my glasses, and got to work.

When she had finaly finished I put my glasses back on and looked in the mirror stunned. I looked like... A GIRL!! And for once in good way.

"Thank you. It looks beautiful." I said to Alice.

I walked over to Kate and saw how pretty she looked. Her nails were blood red and her blonde hair was in an elaborate braid that made her look like a princess. She smiled at me.

"There you are. Oh, look at you; pretty as rose." She laughed at her own irony. I smiled lightly.

"Come on dear, we have to get the chapel. There's a private room there so we can change into our dresses." She tried to usher me out but I told her I forgot to give Alice her tip. I walked up to Alice and handed her a $20 bill and walked back to Kate. As I passed hiss woman I stuck my tongue out at her; Kate and I ran to the car like we were on fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I stood next to Kate in my blue dress I felt something wrong. I looked at Papa and his eyes were his normal blue, I looked to minister and saw what was wrong,

The priest's eyes were pitch black, and he had no shadow. Oh, my lord! The shadow took possesion of him!

"If anyone objects to this union speak now or forever hold your peace." The possesed priest said.

"Very good. Now do you-"

"I OBJECT!!" A very familiar voice shouted. We all turned and saw Loki.

"LOKI!?!?!? God forgive me for swearing your house. WHAT THE $*%# LOKI!?!?!?" I roared at him.

"Hello Loki. Miss me?" Kate said with a voice full of hollow humor. "You know, it is horrible to be engaged to someone and cheat with the woman's elder sister behind her back and than marry the elder sister; but it is far worse to crash the ex-betroth's wedding!!" Kate screamed at him. Then Kate's apperence started to change. Her golden hair became a dark brown, her fair skin became so pale it looked like she was dead, and her nails became sharp enough to draw blood with.

"Get away from my daughter, Angrboda! She has nothing to do with this!" Loki pleaded with Kate.

"Oh no. My Luna has everything to with this. Don't you get it? Sygin was cursed to be barin! I gavevher a potion to lift the curse for one day only. The potion requires the genetics of potion maker, she is MY daughter! I killed my sister for a reason! Revenge on you, and to take back who is rightfully mine!" She hissed at him.

"Kate..." I trailed off, to afraid to speak any further.

"You evil witch. I'll kill you!!" Loki threw a dagger in her stomach. Kate, Angrboda, SHE pulled out the dagger and laughed.

"You fool, I can only be killed by my kin. My blood family, and I killed every blood relative I had. Well, all but one." Kate looked at me. I stepped away from her; but the shadow came out of the priest and held my arms so I couldn't move any further.

"Well, I think it's time for us to get our new home pumpkin!" She said to me and stroked my cheek.

"No!!" Loki shouted. "Take me instead of her."

"Oooooooohhhhhhh!!! A deal, I do so love deals! Let's see take Luna who I have killed so many for and pass up on oportunity; or take you and torcher you for all eternity and give her up. Hmmm...... Very well." Kate handed me the dagger that was meant to kill her and whispered "I'll be back for you my dear." Then she and Loki vanished.