Christmas is a time for family.

Loki's pov

I woke up and looked at the calander Thor had given me. December 25, this 'Christmas' I had kept hearing about. Which would mean Luna was alone on this supposidly joyous day. I got up put on a nice black suit with a green tie. I got ready and grab the keys to the vehicle I had been given and drove to the library. I saw tracks of foot-prints, several people had come in and not come out yet.

I walked up to the back doors and went in. What I saw had shocked me greatly. It was a giant tree with decorations, a banister that said 'Merry Christmas', a strong smell of many things baking, and every Avenger and agent from S.H.I.E.L.D. I think I just walked into my death sentence.

"Loki! You made it to the Christmas party! Awesome! Almost everyone's here and we have a nice fresh snow Christmas. I'm still baking but we'll do presents on a mintue, 'kay?" Luna said from across the room. Did I miss something!? I thought she was still mad at Steve and a party!? I'm gone for two days and I miss everything. What next? I get 'Hulk Smashed' again! I turned and saw Bruce Banner across the room, just great. I need to get out, now! So far, I'm pretty sure Christmas means Death!

"Loki, where you going. Rose wanted to throw this whole big party because it was your first Christmas. She even fought with her dad so you would come." Bruce shouted from across the room at me. There goes a quiet and guilt-less escape.

"She did this, for me?" I inquiered. It didn't seem right. Why would she do that?

"Yeah, she really wanted you to enjoy Christmas, we all even did 'Secret Santa' this year. Rose likes to go all out for stuff like this. She even managed to Nick Fury to be jolly and smile. She thretened to black-mail every else though to get them to come. She can be extermly what's the word... vicious." Bruce replied. He started to walk over, I noticed he was wearing his usual cloths save the red hat that said 'Nice' on it.

Suddenly I felt something be forced onto my head. I turned and saw Rose and Ashley giggling and speed-walking away from me. I took of the hat and saw it was very similar to Bruce's. Mine was black and 'Naughty' on it. I don't get it.

Just then I heard an ear-deafening whistle, what followed was my daughter's voice. "HEY EVERYONE!! PRESENTS ARE GOING ON NOW!! GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE CHRISTMAS TREE OR I WILL PUT THIS HUMLIATING VIDEO UP ON YOUTUBE!" She shouted from somewhere in the room. Is it wrong that I felt so proud of her when she said that?

We all walked over to the big tree, it had a giant glass star on its top and was decorated with odd nick-nacks hanging on the branches. Steange things these Midgardians do to their envoirment.

"Alright everyone grab the present you brought and give it to your person." Not knowing what to do, I just stood there feeling foolish. I saw Luna walking up to me with a big rectangluar box covered with blue paper and a green bow. She handed it to me and stared at me like something magical was about to happen.

"Your supposed to tear off the wrapping paper and open the box." She whispered to me. I did as I was told and when I opened it I saw a green book that said 'So You Know You Didn't Miss Much' on the front. I sat down and opened it. On the first page was Luna as a baby, still her blanket Sygin made and in a purple crib. The next page was baby Luna with bread on her face and a cake with a '1' on it. The next was labeled 'My first steps' Luna was standing up. Thew out the whole book was pictures of small things. Things I missed when she was growing up was being raised. Things like first words, first sentence, first day of school, last day of school, all her Halloweens and Christmases, everything. My favorite was the picture Antonie took of Luna smiling and hugging me at her consert a few days ago.

A note fell out of the book. It said 'Loki, you said you already missed alot of my life, well now you know what happened. So, in a way you were there. Sometimes things do get out of control, and we're helpless to stop them. Don't blame yourself because you didn't raise me, if anything, be happy. Be happy that you have a family now. It took me a while to make this and the blank pages are what you are going to be there for. Merry first ever Christmas.
In case you didn't figure it out, I fought with Papa so I coukd get you come here. I didn't plan for Papa to sleep in late and honestly, I just winged the whole thing. After we sang I sent Papa a text explaing my plan, he went along with it because we both knew you wouldn't have wanted me to be alone on a holiday that I celebrate. Pretty clever, huh. Anyway, Merry Christmas again. -Love Rose, or Luna. (Which ever you want to call me.)

I nearly cried at that. She had done this, to make me feel better. She is her mother's daughter alright. Only Sygin would do something like this.

Before I could compare them anymore someone cleared their throat. We all turned to see Steve standing next to a woman. She had blonde hair, white skin, and blue eyes. This must be the 'Kate' Luna has told me about.

"Excuse me everyone, I would like to make an annocement. Kate, I love you, my son loves you, and my daughter adores you. Will you marry me?" I'm pretty sure everyone held there breath, I didn't. Why should I care? Because then tencially Luna will have the perfect family! A father, a brother, and now a mother you moron! A tiny voice shouted in my head.

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" The woman cried.

"I think our family just got bigger. I always said Christmas was a time for family but this is just a little exterme." Luna whispered to me from my right side. Yes, she's right. If I fight her on this I know I will lose. I may be 'Siliver tounge' but this my daughter! No way am I fighting her on her holiday.