Crash Landings

Rose's P.O.V.

After I got dressed I walked back into the main room. Everyone turned to stare at me. I guess they were surprised to see me in the costume I had Agent Hill make. It was black boots, a short royal blue dress that ended just above my knees, black legging underneath, and my green netted gloves. I had let my short hair down and had but on a little chap stick while I was at it.

"You are not wearing that! Go cover yourself with sleeves! You can see the scar, aren't you always trying to hide it?" Antonie persuaded. Loki was ready to say something, but he knows if he did I would beat him down, biological father or not.

"I don't think you can really tell me what to wear. Plus you can't even see anything! The dress even has straps, and not even the thin ones, their the big ones you see on a T-shirt." I tried to argue.

"Well I like it." Adam piped in. I turned to look at him. I guess Loki did take a swing at him because Adam had a black eye and was holding an ice pack to his stomach.

"That's what happens when you try to make a pass at me. Oh, and you're supposed to be helping me with the outfit, not diminishing it's coolness." I growled at him.

"I like it. It's cool and looks nothing what I picked out. That way they confuse us." Ash chipped in, trying to help. The Worries Three nodded in agreement, heck even Sif liked it.

"Majority rules, I keep the costume. No that that's settled, do you guys know where the food is? I'm hungry." Volstagg got up when he heard food. I smiled and shook my head and thought 'Men.'

Loki was about to say something when suddenly the jet was roughly jolted back and fourth.

"What's going on!" I ran to the intercom that was hooked up to the pilot's room. "What's going on in there, Masters?" I got no response. Then a shadow seeped out from the bottom of the door that lead to the pilot's room, as did blood. The jet's lights went out for two minutes. When they did come on a message was spelled out 'Where Loki failed us, his daughter will susucceed.'

I felt the jet going down. I saw Antonie open the door to pilot's room. The pilot was dead. Antonie tried to get control of the jet, but I couldn't focus on him because the shadow was moving toward me. I was frozen with fear. It came up to me, and spread it's arms. It was pure black. Then it lunged at me. The last thing I felt was jet crash land in an open field, then nothing. Everything went black.