The truth come out

Rose's pov

As I was walking to the main computer room I overheard Loki talking to Thor.

"Thor please! I must tell her. She's set herself on a wild swan gase!" Does he mean 'goose chase'? Whatever, who the heck are they talking about though?

"You can not Loki! It will make her hate you and destroy her idea of family!" Thor silently shouted at him.

"She has been looking to find Luna! Yesterday she almost drove herself sick looking through all the files of girls between the ages 8 and 15 at three in morning!" They're talking about me. Tell me what!? What the heck are they hiding from me!? Whatever it is, it's not in the S.H.I.E.L.D. database.

"Rose doesn't need to know. At least wait until she's older to tell her she's Luna!" Thor shouted the last part at Loki. I stepped in the room and made myself known by dropping my book. I can't believe this.

"Rose! How long were you there." Loki asked looking scared. He should be.

"Long enough! How dare you! You lied to me! Made me trust you! What did you think would happen!? I would smile and hug you? You really are evil! Don't think you will get out punishment!" I turned to Thor. "How long have you known about me? You should be ashmed of yourself! Keeping something like this from me when your girlfriend's daughter is my best friend! Oh, I will see to that Uncle Nick gets you both on parole and isolated! Just wait until Antonie gets his hand on you, then Papa, then Bruce, then Uncle Nick, and Uncle Phil! Then I'll come at you both, only when you've healed completly. I want to make sure you know that every little ounce of pain comes from me! Just remember, you brought this on yourself." I threatened darkly. No one hurts me and gets away with it. I stormed out the room running, because with something like this after anger comes sorrow. I was already starting to feel the tears are coming to my eyes.

I heard someone running after me, but I didn't want anyone to see me cry. I just kept on running until I was in the secret tunnels. They were hidden in the walls and made for a quick escape. I hurried to my little corner with a little wooden chair, sat down, and cried. I haven't cried since the day I found out I was adopted.

I felt two arms wrap around me. I started to fight against them, I was even about ready to bite one of the arms when the voice belonging to the arms spoke.

"Luna, please, stop fighting me! I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I was afriad." Lies! All lies! It's only natural Loki keep lying to me, he is the ruler of lies after all!

"Let me go! I hate you!" I screeched.

"If you really did you would have seriously hurt me by now! You wouldn't be crying, where no one could see you if you felt that way. If anything, you would be running to Director Fury, telling him to start giving everyone orders to torture me. You wouldn't do that though, you're too much like your mother. Kind, caring, and can be very vicious when you need to be." He replied softly. By this point I stopped trying to fight him and listen to what he was saying.

"What was she like? My mother, I mean." I asked looking up at him. He moved my glasses to the little table next to the chair and wipped my eyes, they were still wet with tears. I probably looked like a little kid, but right now, I don't care. My Papa is not here and my bio father was. I've waited 5 years for answers about the people who gave birth to me, no way am I giving up the chance to know about my mother. What? I've had almost 3 months now to know my biological father, what more did I need to know about Loki?

"She was, wonderful. You look like her. Same eyes, same nose. Though, you have my smile and no bodies hair." He smiled at me like I was important.

"What do you mean 'no one's hair'?" I asked.

"Well, your mother was blonde, slightly tan skin, and brown eyes. I have black hair."

"Oh, so my brown hair was a recessive gene. It's when a gene is repressed by a gene that's more common." I answered after seeing the confused look on his face.

"I did want to tell you. I knew you were you when I saw you in New York. I wanted to tell you when you turned blue. When I saw how scared you were though, I couldn't. It felt like I would ruin everything in your life if I told you." He looked scared again, like I might run again.

"I won't run. However, I don't think Papa will take this news to well, or Antonie for that matter. I mean, they kind of, well they do hate you. I'm sure once I tell them they'll be understanding and calm." I looked at my watch and noticed the time. It was 10:27 P.M. I bolted up.

"I have to go home! Papa put on a curfue after I stayed out late last night. I'll see you at school Loki, father? Whatever, bye!" I shouted as I left the corner. I think I took that pretty well.

****Loki's pov****

She took that way too well. I hope she isn't secretly planing to lecture me again. Too many mood swings. Teenagers!