Please, Stop Acting Like a Mom

Wow guys. My story is 2 years old. I started as a 13 year old, I didn't have any friends at the time and then two chapter into the story my life seemed to fix itself. I had my 15 birthday in August, I have so many friends and I've let this story just drift making excuses like "I need to relax, it's the one time I'm not doing homework." But I return as a Sophmore with a different me, so if this is a little awkward just know I'm a little bit rusty.
Rose: Did you really have to do that? You haven't given the readers an actual solid chapter for about a year now just get on with the story!
Me: You might be a version of me but I'm not afraid to kill you off!
Rose: Oh yeah.... TO THE STORY MORTALS!!! Before she decides to kill me.....
--------------------------------------
Rose/Luna's pov
Today's the day, I have to kill her. I turn my head to look at my clock and I see it's only 5:00 AM. The sooner I get to her hide out the better. I reason with myself. I grab my duffle bag and pack my spear, a first aid kit, and my trusty Lizzy. I walk out of the house quietly trying not wake up Papa or Antonie. I know I should wait for morning like everyone planned but..... I can't. If I don't get to S.H.I.E.L.D. and try to get this over with then I'll end up going insane, well more so then I already am. I'm reasoning that killing someone is like ripping off a band-aid. Oh God.... I shake my head of the thoughts as I try to get into the SHIELD building without setting off an alarm. I look up and there I spot it, an open window on the ground floor. Idiot! This is a secret agency why is the window open where ANYONE can get in? Is this the amateur idiot room? Okay I know it's a little bit harsh but I'm in a bad mood.

I climb into the window closing it behind me. If the window was open then I know that the alarm system wouldn't be on. I quickly made my way to the roof to a helicopter. Okay, now what the heck do I do?! I didn't think this far!

I take a deep breath and open my duffle bag and see my ever faithful Lizzy.
"Do you have any idea of what I should do?" I asked her as if she could talk back. She simply looked at me and shook her head. "I didn't think so." I used my magic to close the duffel bag. Thank the Lord for my wonderful gentics. Wait a second... Then a wonderful idea came to me. I didn't have to know how to fly a helicopter. I just had to summon my wings! I put Lizzy in my duffle bag and keep it open for her to breath and I try to think about how the heck to make the wings appear on command. Let's see.... If I'm trying to impress someone *inner thought giggles as I think of my cute...* No back on track Rose! They also appear when my my life is in danger. THAT'S IT!!! I internally scream as I sling my duffle bag over my shoulder and run off the roof.

"PLEASE DEAR JESUS LET THIS WORK!!!!" I scream and I near the ground. "OH MY GOD!!!! Death it looks like I'll finally get to meet you!!! I'm sorry Lizzy!!!!" Then I feel a tug on my back and then I float in mid-air, one foot (about 30 centimeters) off the ground. I look at my wings and sigh in relief as I look at my black feathered wings. I fly up and head in the direction of the Empire State Building.

----1 hour time jump brought to you by the fangirls of the world!-----

I land at the top of the Empire State Building and sit thinking and trying to breathe. How do I fight her without breaking any buildings? Hmmm.... As I think I didn't hear the elevator ding as it opened.

"Hello my little Luna Rose." Kate's voice said from behind me.
I stood and opened my duffle bag so Lizzy could get out before things got ugly.

"Hello, Kate." I sneered.

"Thank you for calling me by the name I gave myself." She thanked completely ignoring how I just sneered. Is she blind all of a sudden?

"How did you know I'd be up here?" I asked slightly freaked out that she knew where I was within 5 minutes.

"How could I not know where my own daughter is at all times? What kind of mother would I be if I didn't know you were up here. Now let's get you to bed pumpkin, you must be tired!" She said sweetly while smiling at me. I didn't move. I couldn't move, she was acting just like before the wedding. "Let's go sweetheart"

If she takes me to her lair then I can end this faster and find dad. I repeat to myself as I fake smile and walk to her. "Okay, mom." Saying that word was like swallowing vomit. It was disgusting and wrong. I didn't dwell on the thought as she hugged me and lead me into the elevator. Lizzy slipped in through the doors before they closed. I looked at the doors as they closed and all the guilt of what I had to do came rushing back as the doors closed and a tear fell from my eye.

"Why are you sad pumpkin? Did you hurt yourself getting here?" Kate asked like a concerned mother.

"I'm fine. I'm just really happy to find you again." I lied. Secretly I had hoped I wouldn't find her so I wouldn't have to face her.

I looked at her and she just smiled and hugged me again. How could she know what I had to do? She had never done anything wrong to me, and yet I was going to kill her. She killed her whole family, her sister, your mother, and kidnapped your dad! Get ahold of yourself. A cop would do the same in the line of duty. I breathed and stopped crying.

"Mom? Where's dad? We're not a whole family without him." I asked carefully knowing her perfect family was what she wanted.

The doors opened to the basement and there was Loki. He was chained up to a washing machine. A freaking washing machine. Did I even need to be here? Seriously, he could have gotten himself out of here!

"There he is pumpkin. Sweetheart look who came home!" She smiled. Okay she's really lost her marbles.

"Mom, can dad and I talk for a moment alone? He doesn't know about you know who, and I want to tell him in private." I asked nicely. He really didn't know and I did want to tell him eventually and I told Kate about it the day before the wedding so it wasn't a total lie.

"Of course pumpkin, but then to bed with you. It's not even 7 and I know you like to sleep in until 9." She left the room like an idiot.

"Did that really just work?" Loki asked me.

"Never underestimate a 'mother' wanting her 'daughter' and 'husband' to bond. Now let's get you out of here. So I can kick her butt!" I whispered.

"What!!" I turned as Kate was in the door way. I forgot she could listen through the door.

"Yup! You know the truth. Now please, stop acting like a mom so I can do my job for my real mom who you killed." She did not like that come back. She didn't like it so much that grabbed Loki's head and banged it on the washing machine.Then she turned to me and slapped me so hard I fell to the floor.

"You do not speak to your mother that way!" She said so calmly it was scary.

What did I get myself into? I thought as Lizzy scratched Kate. As Lizzy was attacking Kate, I was picking the lock on Loki's chains. The second I freed Loki I heard a helicopter, or more accurate a helicarrier as shadows of three winged people passed the window. My back up just arrived, and my plan for no property damages just went out the window.

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Wow it's good to be back! Please leave comments and I have decided to have a little contest for my next book after this one. I'll tell you the prize now: it's having a character, and some idea input on the next book. Now the requirements.
1) Please do not use your real name if you are entering.
2) you must have read this whole book in order to qualify.
Now our questions.
1) When is my birthday. (I actually have said this.)
2) What chapter did I put the disclaimer?
3) Who is Rose's crush and what movie is he from?
4) Are Ashley and Rose related? If so how?
5) Who gave Rose, Lizzy?

The first 3 people to answer all of these questions correctly get to be in the book. I will PM them and announce the winners after I have PM-ed them. Thank you guys so much for reading. I love you guys and please let me know how you guys liked this. Later my little crazies!

Update as of April 4th, 2018. The contest is closed due to the fact that the story is getting completed today.