Sharks

Hip hop music was blasting out of the black Lamborghini as it parked in front of Jeon Corp industries, the main weapon producer of South Korea. It was a sunny day, the sunlight reflecting on Jungkook's sunglasses, as he got out of the car, smiling at the guards in front of the building before he shut the car door down.

The muffled music that was still heard from inside the closed car didn't bother him at all, as less probably as the call of his father into his office. He can handle him. Always could.

He's a Jeon after all.

"What took you so long? Your dad is mad already", Park Jimin, one of the inner circle members of his father's clan huffed as he walked up with big steps to the shameless son. Yes, the weapon industry belonged to one of the feared clans of the country.

"Chill, Jimin, I was stuck in traffic."

Jimin looked at him closely

"from the fresh hickey on your collarbone, I guess you were in some other sort of 'traffic' stuck, huh?"

Jungkook chuckled, but closed his upper button to cover his red mark "You're funny."

Jimin and Jungkook grew up together, but while Jimin was taken in by the Jeon clan at a young age and worked his ass off to become a respected clan member, Jungkook was naturally one, just by the name. They were friends, some sort of, but before that, Jimin was a loyal guy to his father. And somewhat protective over the young Jeon, even if he tried to deny it.

His shoes clacked over the clean expensive floor of the hall as they walked up to the elevator.

Before they even got there, Jungkook noticed a new receptionist, walking up to the young woman with a smirk.

"Hi."

The receptionist, recognizing the Jeon, bowed her head "Good afternoon, sir."

"You new here? What's your name, pretty?"

Jimin just then noticed that Jungkook wasn't following him anymore, he cursed, and turned to stepped up to him. Jungkook was really a pain in the ass sometimes.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

The young woman blushed, looking down, while Jungkook still had his eyes on the pretty young woman, leaning on his elbows on the counter flirtily.

"Talking with the new employee."

"You mean flirting. Seriously, even Casanova would be disgusted by your Playboy life."

Jimin tapped his shoulder impatiently "Come on now."

"Sorry, need to go", he winked at the young woman, who looked away flustered.

Jimin rolled his eyes, pulling the latter with him. His sharp glare in the elevator wasn't a threat for Jungkook, he just smiled "What? She was cute."

"Just...ugh...nevermind."

Jungkook felt how tense the air was as he got out of the elevator passing some of his fathers workers before they knocked on his father's office.

The man's low voice asked them in.

"Hey dad", Jungkook smiled with his happy childlike smile "What's up?"

His father raised his eyebrows, smashing the newspaper onto his desk.

"I should ask you this, Jungkook. What the heck do you think you're doing?"

Jungkook walked up to the desk, glancing at the picture of him and Cha Eunwoo in a rather scandalous position at a club, making out.