Octopus

"Meeting closed for today", the parliament president announced "I wish you all a good evening."

He bowed to the members of the parliament in respect, who bowed back, after they bowed to the president of South Korea.

Latter was quick on his way out, escorted by his bodyguards. It wasn't uncommon that the president left the Gukhoe early after a meeting, he preferred to work in his home than in this huge building.

Joo stretched himself, his feet feeling hot in his shoes, regardless the colder temperatures outside. The hall of the Gukhoe felt stuffy and he couldn't wait to leave. Before though, he had to meet some of his colleagues to have a chat with. It was already dark outside as he looked out of the window, passing other colleagues of the government, till he walked into his office, where already a bunch of other politician were gathered together.

All men.

"Gentlemen", he smiled at the eight guys in there "I'm glad you could spare a bit of your time. I wanted to thank you all for your great work, and want to reward you for your effort to make our country a safe and good place for all of us."

The men all bowed proudly, their ego's boosted by the parliament president Joo.

"As promised, I will invite you to a special short vacation this weekend. The destination is a surprise yet, but some guests from the 'Nautilus' will join us."

A satisfied humm went to the rows, mixed with joyful mumbling.

"You deserve this little timeout with good entertainment. I expect you Friday night at eleven p.m. at the private airport. Be my guest of our first "'Octopuss-express Y' flight."

The men clapped into their hands, before some excused themselves or chatted a bit longer, asking for explicit girls they want to have on the plane.

It was almost half an hour later, when he got a phone call from the chef of NIS.

"Joo Se-hun", the chef started " I don't want to disturb you, but I found an unauthorized Activity in our database."

The parliament president straightened himself immediately in his seat.

"And?"

"It's connected to your name."

The parliament president stayed quiet first, his hand starting to arrange his pens that were lying on his desk neatly to the edge of his tablemat.

"Are there any more details?"

"It's only coded under "O.P.U"

"Oh, that", Joo laughed nervously "I recently formed a secret team against corruption. O.P.U. stands for "Operation: Peace Unity".

"I see...why wasn't this discussed with me beforehand?"

"You see, I had green light from the president himself. It's a pilot project yet, if we could build something like that. The president asked me to be secretive of this project, and choose my team carefully. You see, this wasn't even supposed to be charted in the database...that's already a mistake of our team", he chuckled, but was filled with anger on the inside.

"Oh, so it's a special project? I see...aha...so no one was supposed to be aware of it to be maximal effective...I understand, makes sense."

"Yeah...That's really uncomfortable now for me. The president is in high expectations of this project. I really don't hope that he will hear from this mistake."

"Oh no, Joo, of course not! It was only me discovering it. I will delete it for the projects' sake then from the database."

"Oh, that would be wonderful, thank you very much."