Vampire crabs

-The night before-

Sweat was running down on both bulky guys as they stood in front of Cha, surrounded by other clan members. Their boss wasn't happy. Not happy at all. The silence in the room was unbearable as Cha walked slowly from his desk up to them, only a burning big cigar in his hand, scenting the whole room up with the smell of the expensive stogie. The wooden ground creaked under his shoes, causing an even more threatening atmosphere.

Cha was a guy that didn't tolerate mistakes, but also loved to torture other beings, that's one of the reasons why he didn't renew the old floor. It gave him the satisfaction he wanted. The creaking was like music to his ears. A foreplay to his violence.

"All the doves are safely delivered. Isn't that great, Popun?", he asked one of the two in the middle, a fake smile on his lips, one that Popun couldn't look on any longer. He lowered his head. "That's great boss."

Cha hummed, walking around them. Shivers run down on their spines, knowing him behind them, not seeing what he was doing. They held their breath.

"Our customers are satisfied with the girls. But not with the guarding", he whispered into the other guys ear. Ryung gulped, not moving.

They both exhaled shakily as he rounded them and faced them again.

"WHAT THE HECK YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING?"

Both guys jumped lightly at the unexpected yelling.

"There was suddenly a guy, boss."

"Suddenly?", he stepped closer, angry face very close to Ryung.

"Yes, it was dark, there was no one before."

"Wasn't it your job to look that no one enter the damn airport during our delivery?"

"The gate was far away."

"Guess your heads were far away as well. Shall I send your heads even more far away? Away from the rest of your bodies?"

"No, sir."

Cha hummed, stroking over his fat chin.

"You should have brought that guy to me. To talk. Or you should have shot him right away. One of the two things you should have done, preferably the first, since we didn't know who that guy was."

"He was fast."

Cha took a deep breath, composing himself, before he leaned in close again, this time to Popun.

"Did you at least see his face? Can tell me how he looked?"

"...No, sir."

Cha nodded disappointed and walked a bit away to his desk, flicked his cigar over the ashtray before taking a drag from it.

"About hundred people use this private airport. Most of them belong to the high society. The rest is from military. We made sure to use the airport only for us this night. Booked it. Closed it. How was someone able to come inside?"

"They didn't know perhaps."

"I want the whole list of people using the airport. Don't make me involve the secret service in this. How would we look like, huh? Uncapable bastards", he snarled.

"I-I remember the car", Popun said suddenly.

"Well?"

"It was silver, looked like one of those James Bond cars."

"Aston Martin?"

"Could be."

"Could be?", he stepped closer again, so slowly it creeped both guys out