Eels

Jimin was treating Jungkook wound at his calf, bandaging it up neatly.

"Seriously, you are lucky they didn't put some holes through your stupid head. How are you getting yourself in those situations?"

Jungkook didn't respond, just bit onto his teeth.

"It's done."

Jimin dropped down next to Jungkook on his couch, handing him some water, which Jungkook gulped down in one go.

"Thank you man."

"So? What happened?"

Jungkook reached for his phone in his Jacket that he still wore, giving it silently to Jimin.

"The last clip I recorded. Watch it."

Jimin frowned but opened his gallery, pushing on the clip. It was a bit dark, but enough to see what was going on.

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Did they see it was you? Recognized you?"

"I can't tell."

Jimin murmured a curse, quickly walking into another room, dialling on a strange phone a number.

"Daewon, we have a problem."

Jungkook shot up "Why would you call my dad?!"

He hissed as the wound burnt by his actions, sitting down again. He couldn't do much, maybe it was smart to call his dad. As it seemed even on a safe line. He fidgeted with his fingers as he saw Jimin disappearing into his bedroom, voice disappearing from his earshot.

He looked around, eyes looking at the expensive furniture, the few framed martial arts posters at one wall. Jimin was still that neat and tidy guy he grew up with, disciplined and organized; that dude didn't even smoke like the other members.

If he wouldn't have developed brotherly feelings over the years together, he may would have given a shot to have him. Jimin was one beautiful man. Beautiful, but lethal as heck. Jungkook don't know how many dirty works he have done for his father. Didn't even want to know.

If his father wouldn't have taken him in when he found him shivering on the streets all by himself, what would have happened to him? Would he still managed to get off the streets? He was smart, so he had a lot of opportunities.

Jimin graduated in business management just some month ago, while still being his father's left hand. Maybe even right hand. Who knows.

Whatever, he trusted Jimin with his life, so he for sure would come up with some good solution for this mess.

Soon after, Jimin got out of his room, handing the phone to Jungkook.

"Your father wants to speak to you."

Jungkook accepted the phone "Dad?"

"Jungkook, you need to listen to me closely. Jimin will save the clip on a driver. You need to delete the clip afterwards from your phone."

"Okay."

He saw Jimin already connecting his phone to his laptop.

"How many people saw you?"

"I don't know, there were two guys firing on me."

"Did they see you recording?"

"I don't think so, but I'm not sure."

"It would be better if not. But still. You are a potential witness. This is serious, Jungkook. If it would be only Cha, I would manage, but the president of parliament being involved...this is dangerous for you."