Nerkas

"What?", Taehyung looked at his father perplexed

"What is O.G.E?"

All looked over to Gyeol, who finally stood up and got a document out of the shelf behind him. He tossed it onto the table, where Taehyung reached for it, taking it closer so that he and Jungkook can look into it.

"O.G.E, a special secret operation and short for 'Operation Guardian Expurgation'", Gyeol explained, "a project to fight against corruption in our field. We are talking about the field of work of Guardianship, or, better, supposed to be guardianship. Military, police department and NIS, the secret service."

Taehyung flipped through the pages of the document, seeing the logos of the three main field of civil protection.

His eyes looked up to Namjoon, Jin and finally Hoseok, gulping and feeling bad suddenly. They weren't the corrupts, they were the ones fighting them. There was still uncertainty in him, maybe because he conservated that thought of them being the bad guys this long.

"If I understand correctly, then you all are part of this project?"

Gyeol nodded.

"We are a little group of people. Unfortunately, didn't managed to infiltrate the military yet."

Jungkook read a few lines of the document, seeing some colour codes.

"What do these colours mean?"

"Ah, you reached the code names."

"Code names? As in 007?"

"Something like that, yes. We communicate with a special phone, identify ourselves through the codenames to stay safe."

"That sounds cool. So, who is who?"

Jungkook looked up.

"Alright, I introduce us properly, one by one. I myself, Kim Gyeol am O.G.E. amethyst. Some are gem stones some are colours. I explain later why. My responsibility is to be a bridge between several fields and doing investigations directly. Lieutenant Kim Namjoon is O.G.E. blue, one of our strategists. Then there is Jung Wheein, NIS agent, O.G.E silver, our Crime and intelligent analyst and hunter. She runs databases and searches possible errors up."

Jungkook and Taehyung looked baffled at Wheein "You became a secret agent?!", Taehyung had wide eyes.

"Yup", she smiled, looking over to Yoongi, who quickly looked away.

"Then we have Kim Seokjin, our doctor and forensic, obviously, who does check ups and gathers evidences. O.G.E pink."

Jungkook snorted, while Jin glared at him "What's there to laugh?"

"I'm just surprised about the pink, is all", he giggled.

"I like the colour, so what?"

"And Yoongi?", Taehyung nudged his chin into his friends direction, feeling betrayed somewhat.

"Oh, he doesn't have a name yet. He's one of our recruits and just joined. But I planned on putting him into analysis. As we are at it already, Min Yoongi, what colour do you want to be?"

Yoongi looked around, biting his lips "Black?"

"Good. O.G.E black then for Yoongi."

Jungkook looked over to Jimin "what about my dear Jimin?"

Jimin shook his head in amusement.

"Park Jimin, Jeon clan member, O.G.E gold, is a bridge and secret operator around the business field of gangs. He joined also only a month ago."