Turtles

Wheein was trying to talk to Moonbyul, who was sobbing half of the time until they reached Wheein's apartment. She could understand that it was scary what they experienced, but it felt like there was more to it. Moonbyul reassured her that she's fine, but couldn't stop shaking and crying.

After a quick snack, they washed up and curled into Wheein's bed, not in the mood for Netflix anymore. While Byul was still sniffing, her friend watched her in concern, body turned to the other, facing her, who trembled a bit.

"Don't want to tell me what scares you this much?"

Moonbyul shook her head "No...I'm fine."

Wheein took her into her arms, holding her close, stroking over her back. Just then a thought crossed her mind. They used to play a game when they were younger. One wrote a word onto the others back, and the other needed to figure out what word it was. Byul and Wheein mastered that game till it became a secret language between them when they didn't want to speak things out loud.

So she started to write hangul letters onto her back. Moonbyul's sniffing calmed down a bit as she noticed what her friend was doing.

'Are you in danger?'

Moonbyul exhaled, and started to write on Wheeins back too.

'yes. And someone who is close to my heart.'

Wheein frowned.

'Explain?'

'They are watching us'

Wheein eyes subtly looked around the dim room, out of her window to the other roof across.

'Who?'

'Cha clan'

Wheein immediately thought back about the assault. There really was more to it.

'What do they want?'

'Informations. About several things.'

'they are blackmailing you?'

'yes.'

'what do they want?'

Moonbyul scooted closer 'stuff about Jeon's company and bank account'

Wheein waited.

'and about Jeon Jungkook.'

'the son?'

'yes.'

Wheein bit her lip. She knew what this was about.

'do you know why?'

'no.'

'do you know where he is?'

'...No.'

'would you tell them if you know?'

'I don't know'

Wheein sighed, pulling her closer.

'it's very important that you're not telling them.'

Moonbyul frowned, looking at Wheein's eyes, who looked into her deeply.

'I know where he is.'

'what? How?'

Wheein took a deep breath.

'I'm not working for the government. I'm working for NIS.'

Byul's eyes shot up 'I thought you quit being a cop'

'I'm a special agent.'

Monnbyul's eyes went wide.

'sorry for not telling you.'