Anchovis

Taehyung supported himself on his crutches as he limped down the hallway, feeling once again upset that he wasn't able to be in the police station with his other class mates. In order not to lose important time, he attended some study courses of the other classes of the third years. But right now, they were all out doing sport activities, and Taehyung had a free hour because of that. It was annoying.

On his way to the library, he met Hobi, who greeted him cheerfully.

"Taehyung! Why that grim face?"

"Just feeling useless."

"How so?"

"because I can't do sport activities or even be at the police station."

"Injuries suck", he sighed in understanding.

"Yeah, they do...my appointment at the hospital is next week, I really hope it will heal till then."

"Hopefully. It will fade for sure, don't worry. Are you busy right now?"

"Not really, just thought about going to study in the library."

"Want to accompany me?"

"Where do you go?"

"The first year classes have their first police dog training today."

"Oh, do you train that too?"

Hobi snorted "Nah. Just go to watch them for entertainment. It's gonna be fun. Come on", he encouraged Taehyung .

"Alright, sounds better than studying."

In the big training hall, Jungkook waited with his class mates for the dogs, feeling excited as he saw the trainer bringing one of the dogs inside.

The trainer explained some basic commando's for police dogs, how to treat them, how to walk with them, or let them search something. The class clapped enthusiastically as the dog brought a fish toy he was supposed to snoop out in a pile of boxes.

"Make sure to give the dog a treat after successfully finishing a job. Also, keep a leash on them while walking in public or very crowded places, took them off on all other cases. A good bond to the animal is very important. Not all of you will work in the end with dogs, only the most qualified."

Jungkook's eyes shifted to the other side of the hall, hearing a bark.

"What's with the dogs over there?", he asked their trainer.

"Oh, those aren't ready yet. They are new dogs. They just start their training. You will work with more experienced dogs. I think it's time you meet your training dog for today", the trainer smiled.

Short after, a bunch of dogs were lined up opposite to the students, most of them bigger breeds like German shepherd, Doberman or Labradors. The trainer gave every student a treat into his hand, and told them to hold their palms out. It's mostly better when the dog was choosing their human.

Taehyung looked through the glass window into the hall, smiling as he remembered his own experiences. He loved the dog training. After it dawned to him which class was in dog training right now, he was even more curious to see how it will go. Jungkook looked very excited already. The freshman noticed Taehyung and Hoseok's presence outside the hall, waving at them happily.

The dogs were let loose, each of them happily running up to one human, sometimes two, sniffing on each, eating the treat out of their palms. Jungkook waited, a bit disappointed that he wasn't selected yet, maybe it was because he stood on the very end of the line.

As he looked over to the younger inexperienced dogs, he saw one of the trainers struggling with a Doberman, that run across the room. He snickered, but locked eyes with the animal at some point. His palm still held the treat, to which the cute young dog was running now.