Nautilus

Some half naked dancers were up on the dance floor, swirling around the pole in the dim light. The club was full tonight. While most guests were busy watching the dancers or pay for special treatments, Cha surrounded his VIP guests for his 'dove show' in a separate area of the club. The guests took a seat, watching how the 'bad doves' were about to get punished, hands roped behind a chair, feet restraint to it also. All they were wearing were little skirts, no underwear, even their breast were bare. Katharina was one of them, fuming, knowing exactly what's there to come, feeling disgusted by all those men who were laughing on their couches, most of them having a 'golden dove' on their lap.

It was a cruel mind play, the golden doves had privileges, could walk around freely, getting better food, pretty clothing's, money. While the bad ones were punished, hit until they broke mentally and choose to become a 'golden dove' as well.

Honestly, she preferred being in pain and humiliated like this, rather then to feel those disgusting hands all over her skin. Most girls give in rather quickly, but not her. Until now, for the most part, she was trying to entertaining the guests with conversations, avoiding as much skin contact as possible and try to fight if they wanted to have their ways with her. Not that she ever won a fight. It was like playing Russian roulette, needing to keep the balance between acting, pretending, flirting and pleading one of the customers to help her to get out. There was only one guy till now who had some mercy. And that one was gone. It was hopeless.

She closed her eyes as the guy with the whip was coming closer. Starting with her. Always starting with her.

-----

Wheein was working on her computer, fingers flying over her keys quickly, eyes focused on her screen. The half-filled coffee cup with a silver dolphin on the side threatened to get cold, while she adjusted her headphone.

"I'm almost done...tell me what I should add for the project."

A voice answered her, making her type more words.

"Got it. Shall his test be equal to our standards? Is it a recruitment?"

.....

"Alright."

From her booth, that was gladly at a corner, she could look over all other booths, observing what was happening. She needed to be on high alert. In times like this, she wished for a personal office.

The big main door on the other side flew open, her mood changing instantly above seeing who came in. Behind her boss, the parliament president was walking inside with a few secretaires.

"I need to end the call, subject entered."

....

"...Will do, don't worry. See you hopefully soon....bye."

She stood up, after neatly saving her project, closing the screen. A second later a smile was plastered on her face as she walked towards her boss.

"Ah, Wheein...what is it?"

She bowed towards the parliament president Joo Sei-hoon, who eyed her in interest, like always.

"Just wanted to show the parliament president my respect."

The man bowed as well satisfied "my pleasure."

"It's very warming to see how our parliament president is visiting us so frequently, showing support. Even more than the president himself . I hope you don't overwork yourself, sir, the Gukho is already a lot to manage." It was all said with a smile, and if Joo noticed her sarcasm in it, he didn't show it.

"Ah, yes...you see, the president himself would show up more, but he's very busy currently, travelling around a lot to other countries. So he gave me green light to check on the NIS myself."