Dadmic

Present Mic aka Hizashi Yamada was double-checking the papers that his students wrote. He gave them an assignment that his students to write down why they wanted to become heroes in the first place. Some were really awesome, like Midoriya, Bakugo, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Todoroki. While others were just selfish (cough Mineta cough). Ever since he became a teacher, Yamada had found it to be more enjoyable than his radio shows.

After double-checking them, Yamada gave the grads on the papers. After a long at U.A, he was looking forward for the evening. Although, in a few hours, Yamada will be on his radio show soon. He just hopes that his little listeners will hear him on the radio tonight. In fact, whenever he's on, Yamada always hopes that someone who feels lost or hopeless hears him and his voice on the radio. Even if he's not there, his voice will be able to help people who are in bad situations or having to deal with traumatic experiences in the past. When he first started his show, he never thought that it might help someone. This was because that he has once gotten a letter from a fan who thanked him for helping her with his show.

It was six years ago, Yamada clearly remembered when he was given a fan letter. The fan who wrote to him said that she had listened to his radio show for a month now. It had helped her through tough times at school and being able to help her and her mother to live with their relatives since their apartment was burned down. But what got Yamada angry and heartbroken the most was because the reason that his fan was getting bullied at school was that she was Quirkless. Her classmates had made fun of her for having no quirk and that she'll never become a hero.

The mere fact that children bullying another child for something out of their control always upsets him, Especially, since he too was bullied for having little control of his quirk as a child.

Yamada had always kept the letter from that day. Since then, more letters from other fans have been coming to him. They all said that his show helps them with their lives whenever hard times comes by. But that one letter is his special one. Yamada had always hoped to one day found that fan and thanked her for telling him his show means a lot to people. Pulling one of his drawers up, he pulled up the letter, it was still in good shape after all these years.

It always put a smile on his face to know that he wasn't only making a big difference on the field but the radio as well. After all, being a hero means giving comfort to someone who feels helpless.

After grading the assigned papers, the radio hero realized that it was getting dark outside, remembering that his show will start in a few hours. "Oh, man. I better get going. I don't want to disappoint my listeners if I'm late." He said as he got up from his chair.

However, as Yamada was about to through the door, he sported something on the floor. He froze when he saw it. Bad memories soon began to surface, memories that he didn't want to remember. The thing soon walked on all eight legs. This caused the Pro Hero Present Mic to scream.

His scream went on deaf ears despite the school having built the dorm rooms. This was because that many of the students were out to enjoy their evening and teachers know that Present Mic didn't scream like that unless it was because of THOSE!

Yamada quickly landed on his desk. Remembering when THEY came all over him, he refused to be in the same room as THEM! But the door of his classroom quickly open. A sweet and gentle voice with worriedness in it had got him out of his state.

"Sensei, are you ok?!" It was Izuku Midoriya. The young green-haired girl that was too cute for her own good.

Yamada slowly shaking his head, pointing at the floor. That THING was near her feet. Looking down, Midoriya saw a little spider on the floor, "Uh? A spider? Is that why you screamed, Sensei? It just a little spider. It probably more scared of you than you are of it," Midoriya said, trying to help her teacher. But she quickly remembered what happen a few weeks ago at the Final Exam.

"Hold on, Sensei. I'll get it out of it for you." She said. Quickly pulling a pencil box out of her schoolbag, she took everything out of the box. She'll come back those after taking care of the spider. Bending down on the floor, Midoriya gently put the spider in her pencil box.

"I'll be back for my things, Sensei." She said, hurrying to take the spider outside. Once outside, Midoriya opens her box, letting the spider out, "Be careful when you're in buildings. Someone would've killed you," She said to the spider.

Going back inside, Midoriya quickly put her things back in her pencil box. She felt a hand ruffling her soft hair, causing her to blush. Looking up to see Present Mic smiling at her.

"Thanks, little listener. I thought I was almost a goner," He said.

"It was nothing, Sensei," Midoriya said. She noticed there was something on his desk. She soon recognized it as something that she made a long time ago.

"My old letter that I wrote for you," She said, smiling.

This actually caught Present Mic off guard, "Your letter?" He asks.

His little student nodded, "I wrote this when I was having a tough time at school and moving in with my mom's family," Midoriya said. Picking up the letter that she made for her teacher many years ago. She placed her fingers on the words that she wrote. Bringing old memories back to her.

"It was six years ago when I found your radio show by charge. It was back when All Might began to made a few public appearances, I was getting really bullied by the other kids when I didn't have my Quirk. Seeing All Might on TV always made me happy, he made me forget about my bad days at school. When my mom and I lost our apartment in that fire and we had to move in with my aunt and uncle, I turned on the TV to see him. But he wasn't only there as much," Midoriya said.

Midoriya turns to her teacher with a smile on her face, "But when I heard you on the radio, I actually felt happy to hear a hero being there when I needed one. Since then, I had always listen to your show every day of the week!" She said smiling.

Present Mic felt his heart beating greatly. Looking at the letter and Midoriya's assign paper, he quickly realized that the words nearly match. The difference is the words clearly had age differently on them. His little listener was the fan that wrote to him that day.

"I always wanted to thank you for helping me when I needed it. Even if you were not aware that I existed during that time," Midoriya said.

"WHAT?! You're thanking me? Midoriya, I should be the one to thank you. I never realized that helping people with my show until you wrote this letter," Yamada said. He quickly realized something.

"By the way. Why are you still in the school building, little listener?" Present Mic asked.

"Oh, I forget my hero notes at my homeroom. I was just on my way to the dorms when I heard you scream," She explained.

Looking at the letter again, she turns to her teacher, "Sensei, I'm surprised that you still have this letter. I always thought that you must have forgotten it after reading it. I always thought that it became lost among the other letters that your fans wrote to you," She said.

"Not true, kiddo. I always keep them in order. Yours is my most special one," Present Mic said with a huge smile on his face.

Midoriya smiled at her teacher. But she remembered something important, "Sensei, your show!" She said.

Yamada remembered his show, "Oh, crap! Sorry to cut our chant short, Midoriya. But I gotta go now!" He said, ruffling her soft hair.

Midoriya nodded, "I'll hear you from the radio in my room, Dad," She said. However, what she said to stop them both for a second.

"I'm so sorry, Sensei!" She said as she quickly left the classroom before he did.

Present Mic just couldn't believe what kind of day did he had. First, he found out that Midoriya was the fan that wrote him that letter and she called him "Dad". All on the same day. Both All Might and Aizawa had called that. But him having that title as well, made his heart feel smooth.