Dad King

Sekijiro was having a good day off. It was rare for a Pro Hero to have one anyway since evil never takes breaks. But today was one the few, rare days that he could have to himself right now, along with his beloved pet bulldog Dai. Spending the day with Dai was something that Sekijiro always look forward to. The Blood Hero had gotten his beloved dog when the latter was just a puppy While Sekijiro didn't have much family members to spend his day-offs with, Dai was always the one that was there for him. Especially, since the villains had attacked the camp this summer.

Dai himself had often shown signs that he was worried for his master. He would always put his head on Sekijiro's lap. Always doing tricks to make his master feel better. Of course, Master had always made sure that he was alright. Giving him treats to calm him down. Taking out for walks. Which today it just the two of them.

Both dog and master had been walking downtown. Autumn had finally come. Sekijiro had told him that he'll make a pile of leaves to jump in since the latter love doing it.

"Dai, it looks like the leaves will be in perfect colors again this. You can't wait for that pile that I promised you, can't you?" Sekijiro said, petting his dog on the head.

Dai barked happily. Master was always good to him. But Dai had always felt that Master was missing something from his life. Seeing other grown men with their puppies, Dai wanted Master to have one of his own. Master was always alone. No one deserves to be alone. Dai believes that Master would happy if he had his own pup to love and raise. From what he sees on TV, humans can take in other pups that aren't theirs. Maybe Master can take in one.

"Your food is almost running out, Dai, why don't we go to the store and buy you more, boy?" Master said. Dai barked like he was agreeing on that. His food has been getting lower lately. Seeing the pet store near be, they both went inside and check the dog food. It seems to be on good prized today.

The store was impressive. It wasn't too big or small. The pet food just the second. While pet toys were on the first. Sekijiro and Dai went to the second floor.

While Sekijiro was checking the prized, he quickly noticed something green in the corner of his eye. Turning around to see Izuku Midoriya there at the toy aisle on the first floor. Sekijiro knew all the dad events around that girl. All Might, Eraser Head, Present Mic, Snipe, and Hound Dog had fallen in the category of being called "Dad" by Midoriya. Although, Sekijiro had wonder what was it like to have someone call you that. Shaking his head, Sekijiro needed to focus on his beloved Dai right now. Dai was the most important thing that he has right now.

However, Sekijiro did notice that Midoriya had a dog with her as well. Seeing that it was an Shiba Inu who was standing protectively beside the girl. Sekijiro could hear Midoriya saying her dog's name with her sweet, gentle voice, "Shiba-chan, which toys do you like?" She said.

Seeing that Midoriya was buying something for her dog, Sekijiro went back to see the dog. While he was doing this, Dai look at the girl with interest. The girl was very adorable looking. She had green hair and eyes. Her aura had innocence in it. But she also had muscles on her arms and legs. She was perfect for his master. Seeing the dog with the girl, Dai knew that he couldn't leave Master since the man had the lance on him. The other dog saw him, watching Dai very closely while staying close to the girl, '"Can I help you?" The other dog said.

"No, but your mistress is very cute," Dai said. It was true. The girl was very cute. She and Master were unaware that their dogs were talking. Dai wanted to know if the girl had anyone special in her life.

"Thank you. My Izuku had always been this beautiful," The other dog said smiling. She looks at hers mistress with a great deal of love in hes eyes. However, two human boys were looking at Midoriya. Saying such things about her. They even seem to know her.

"Hey, isn't that Midoriya from middle school?"

"Yeah. Man, did her breasts got bigger?"

"Totally."

Hearing such things about his mistress, Shiba growled at the two boys for trying anything on her Izuku.

"Oh, man. That dog is with her."

"Geeze, that dog of hers doesn't allow any guy near her."

Midoriya heard Shiba growling, "Shiba-chan, what's wrong, girl?" She asks. She kneed down to see what was wrong with her. Worrying that she was getting sick. Seeing that she was fine, Midoriya went back to check on the prize on the toys. Unfortunately, the boys went back to check out her body.

"See? I told you that there were hot chicks in here. Hot chicks love animals."

"You're right, man. I want to get a piece of that."

The two seemed to decide to ignored Shiba this time.

"Hey, Midoriya. It's been a long time," One of them said, placing his hand against the stock that was next to her head.

Midoriya, surprise, smiled at them. Knowing these two from her middle school.

"Yeah. Sure had it been a while since I saw you two last time," She said.

She clearly didn't like how close they were. Especially, the one that was getting too close to her. Shiba senses her mistress' uncomfortableness. She tried to growl, but someone beat her to it.

"I advised you two to leave the girl alone," An angry voice said.

"Or what?" One of the boys said. They turn around to see an angry-looking guy was standing behind them.

"Or I'll report you two for harassment," Sekijiro said. Dai was growling at them. The two boys left the store.

Midoriya looks at the man that saved her. But she was surprised to see who it was, "Vlad King-sensei!" She said. She never thought that the teacher of class 1-B will be at the same store as her. Midoriya bowed, "Thank you for helping me, sir," She said.

"It was nothing. But I'm sorry for that happen to you," Sekijiro said, placing his hand on her shoulder. Shiba didn't like the man that was touching her. She growled at him

"Shiba-chan, don't be mean to him. I'm sorry for Shiba, she can be a bit protective of me at times," She said.

"No, it's fine," Sekijiro said, petting Dai's head affectionally. When he heard those boys talking about her like that, Sekijiro wanted to protect her. He didn't why, but he felt that he didn't want anything to hurt her. At first, Sekijiro thought that it was just him being a teacher protecting a student from harassment. But this feeling was strange but not uncomfortable.

"I should be heading back to my house, my family don't like it if I'm out too late," She said. It was known among the teachers that Izuku Midoriya was quirkless before entering U.A. Her family was said to have been overprotective of her. It seems that they were still trying to get used to the fact that she now had a quirk.

"Very well. Just be careful now," Sekijiro said. He ruffled her soft hair.

"I know. I see you at school, Dad," Midoriya said. She completely froze when she said that. Why did she keep doing this to herself?

Sekijiro was also frozen. His face was red. The feeling was returning. His heart was getting warm. Their dogs look at their owners and each other, smiling at what had happened.

"My Izuku. You had found someone to raise you," Shiba said. Happy that her beloved Izuku had found a father at last to love her.

"Master, I wanted you to have a pup of your own to raise, so you won't be alone anymore," Dai said.

"I'm so sorry for that, Vlad King-sensei!" Midoriya said. She didn't want to hear from class 1-B if they found out that she called their teacher "Dad". She picked Shiba in her arms. She was strong.

Sekijiro finally snapped out. He couldn't believe what he heard. Izuku Midoriya had also seen him as a father. And he liked it. Just wait until Aizawa found out about this. Sekijiro will definitely lord over his head.